Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

proroyalty - proroyalty.com

quangnam52335

I am not the admin.

ProRoyalty is offshore investment company and uniting the talented financial professionals who have long been operating in best investment markets worldwide. Our Investment Fund takes part in highly profitable trading programs in the various financial markets and is aimed to allow as much people as possible to know about this excellent investing opportunities and enable them to share the incomes generated by our investment projects having invested even a little funds. Thus, we allow practically any person around the world to become a real investor and make a step to the global financial markets.

Plan:

2% Daily For 150 Days (Principal Returned At Matured)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000,000 2.00

2.5% Daily For 90 Days (Principal Returned At Matured)

Plan 1 $50 - $1,000,000 2.50

3% Daily For 60 Days (Principal Returned At Matured)

Plan 1 $100 - $1,000,000 3.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join now: http://www.proroyalty.com

The script and design of the site though not that attractive it is okay.Moreso the ROI to me should be sustainable for a long time since the admin of the site already made it moderate.getting to BEP for the minimum deposit would take 50days leaving in 40days to sweep in profit.

@koragg245...i really dont understand your comment and i have being trying to access the program for couple of hours and i can really open the page,i guess it might be ome kinda maintainance going on with the program.i want to check with money issue you metion, i thought the minimum investment is 10$ inhere.

the program is really strugling to get member to invest on the program,though this program will paying investors but i dobt if any investors will reach BEP in here.the total return investors will get at the end of term is too high and moreover the program is offering to return investors principal at the end of term,i just thats why the progra has being getting support.

The good news is that I see lots of hyip monitoring site monitor this site. The bad news is that its seems this site is not getting lots of investors. Even a hyip monitoring site invest small amount in here only. And since this is a new site this site status is still pending. I guess we need to wait two to three days before we can see the clear picture of this site if its turn out to be a paying hyip or not.

There are monitors on-site, out of which 3/4 report the site as paying, although payment made on 19th, so maybe any investor should wait a bit longer. Their rates are sustainable and quite typical non-scam HYIP rates, but the site itself looks extremely unprofessional and not at all user friendly. Also, while they do have SSL installed, the site itself is leaking some information so it's better to practice caution with this one. Or maybe just skip it altogether, that's what I'm going to do.

I wouldn't be saying never intimes of such a program lasting but i would be saying investors should be extra careful.Meanwhile i just hope guys wouldn't be relying only on the payment proofs on monitors but would better be confirming from investors inthere that they are paying.

i guess i now understand why this program is struggling to get support from hyip monitors,i calculated the roi being offered by this program and i come to see the reason why the program isnt safe.do you guys know tthat the 90 plan will pay more than the 60 days term.the total return on the 60 days term is 280% with principal included while the 90 days term return 325% at the end of term.the program is promising to return investors princal at the end of term.a clear sign that the program will not last 30 days.