Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TMGS Capital - tmgscapital.com

wahyd186

I am not admin

http://tmgscapital.com

TMGS Capital is committed to make your money work hard for you so that it can bring consistent and long term profit for you.

We are a group of experienced forex traders who focuses on scalping to maximise the profit that can be generated when the right opportunity arise in any major pair such as the EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

We pay our investors twice a week as it takes time to withdraw money from the forex trading account and we want to maximize the earning potential that your money can do for you.

Investment Plans

Plan 1: 2% daily from Monday to Friday. Running for 180 business days

Plan 2: 3% daily from Monday to Friday. Running for 120 business days

Plan 3: 5% daily from Monday to Friday. Running for 90 business days

Accept: LibertyReserve

Link=> http://tmgscapital.com

AM i the only one here that finds it fishy and suspicious for an hyip site to post their liberty reserve number on the home page just like that? Don't tell me they can't accept deposits regular way, so they want people to deposit manually. Scam or not, manual deposits are no good.

all term inhere is for long term,the program is really for investors that love to invest with long term plan.though the roi being offerd is something the program shouldnt have problem sustaining but i guess it only a matter of time before we are gonna know if the admin is sincere with investors or not.

Admin add SSL sert. Buy Paid Sticky on TalkGold

http://www.sslshoppe...tmgscapital.com

This is a good sight. I'm sure with this new update this site is going to last longer. Although I'm just wondering why by sticky if you can buy banners. I still don't believe that you can reach bep in here before this site will turn to scam. But I'm sure this site will going to last long. As far as I know I'm seeing this site paying good and paying well for few weeks. enough to show that its paying and convince investors to invest.

too bad the mainatinance issue with LR as cut up with this program,the program has not been able to get much fund nor being able to pay hyip monitors before the maintainance issue came up,now most of hyip monitors having the program listed with paying status now change it to waiting ,hopefully the status will chane when LR is back.