Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investinrealestate - investinrealestate.us

quangnam52335

I am not the admin.

InvestInRealEstate is a company engaged in real estate trading in various places all over the world. We generate profit thanks to the price differencies of the same projects of appartments in different countries. It's not a secret that in some countries the price of a appartment may be significally higher than in any neighbour country because of the high custom fees which frequently make up most of the appartment`s net amount.

Our company specializes in cutting the customs fees using various legit combinations to offer much lower price for the customer. Our technique implies studying the structure of customs duties in a definite area to understand how the fees can be lowered. Our team consists of highly skilled experts on legal issues who develop the combinations of the real estate trade.

Investment plan:

Yearly Plans

Plan Deposit Range in (US$) Interest (%)

Professional Plan (9 month) 750.00 - 3000.00 500.00

Professional Plan 2 (1 year) 3001.00 - 20000.00 994.00

Monthly Plans

Standart Month Plan (3 months) 250.00 - 1000.00 250.00

Standart Month Plan 2 (6 months) 1001.00 - 5000.00 510.00

Daily Plans

Start Plan (3 days) 100.00 - 250.00 150.00

Start Plan 2 (7 days) 251.00 - 500.00 333.00

Start Plan 3 (20 days) 501.00 - 1000.00 697.00

Start Plan 4 (45 days) 1001.00 - 10000.00 974.00

All transactions are handled via PayPal Only.

Join now: http://www.investinrealestate.us

just running for 3 days online now with currently 1,160 investment. I don't really understand the roi that it offers, but if really what it place there is what they offer, i must say that the roi is very high. Anyway, it has a good simple designed website, though i didn't i find ddos protections or even monitors as i checked on their webpage. Well, hope it pays long as it is an real astate investment

The script look cheap but its better to wait and see if this site will turn out paying or not. As of now its status is waiting so lets see if this one will going to turn out to be a good hyip site. Its because I have some good feeling that we can do hit and run in here in its shortest plan. Although its just my hunch really. I'm hoping that this one will be good and stable for few days or weeks before its turn to scam.