Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

decofunds - decofunds.com

quangnam52335

I am not the admin.

Welcome To DecoFunds.com!

Deco Fund is a an offshore financial company, Decofunds financial experts works in the global financial market that deal majorily in Basic Commodities such Oil, Wheat and other agricultural products.

Our team is composed of experts and profesionals in the different fields that working 24/7 to achieve continous return from our investments.

Decofunds offer wide choicesof investments plan that suits small and major player in the investment industry, we carefully work and research our choosen plan that will benefit our investors and also contribute stability of our investment program.

Online Date 2012-08-11

Investment Plans:6% daily for 50 days,10% daily for 20 days,15% daily for 10 days

Min Spend $20

Referral Commission 5% - 2%

Withdrawal Type Manual

Licensed GoldCoders Script

DDoS Protection

Accept: LR/PM/Ego/STP

Join now: http://decofunds.com

What a performance with the current statue.

Started

Aug 11, 2012

Running days

Total accounts

Total deposited

$ 2,715.08

Total withdraw

$ 0.00

Visitors online

15. I wonder if it has has such amount deposited in the website without having a single monitor for now. Isn't obvious that the admin has a tricks to get people invest there. Site looks attractive anyway with a good sustainable roi but it look scary to test it out

Although this site has waiting status its because this site is just a day old and I notice that theirs like 15 or more hyip monitoring site started to monitor this site and for me that's a good sign that this one is getting stable. How I wish I have extra funds to invest in here so that I can invest in here. I want to try to invest in here problem is that I don't have spare money to invest in here.