Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

daily-banker - daily-banker.com

quangnam52335

I am not the admin.

Are you looking for high interest returns and stable profit from your investments?

Then you have arrived at the right place. We are offering an investment program with various investment portfolios of any value. Our investment service of the highest quality will meet all your expectations from online investments. Now online asset management is very easy and suitable for investors of any level.

Plans :

40% daily for 4 days

220% after 3 days

600% After 7 days

1200% After 14 Days

2500 After 30 Days

Accept : LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney

DDos Protected

SSL Secured

Referral program up to 10%

Join now: http://daily-banker.com

Well i would not recommend this site to anyone because investing here is also taking a risk because the roi offered in all the plans is very high and unsustainable.the one of 600% after seven days is unreasonable i dont think they will pay any investor who invest in such plan well i think we should ignore this program.

its good site but i am nt a investor because i fear to lose money..so good luck to you..........................................................

risk is always there if you want to invest. before i joined in hyip, i also have the same feeling as you. but after i try it, of course i have been scam a few times, after that i knew i have to read through the review before i invest in any hyip =) so far this is really a good site to be considered, since the minimum invest is as low as $1

On the first look it seem to be fine and modest paying hyip, but when you look a bit better, you can see the site statistic, and it cripples the site completely. They are only 4 days online and already earned more than $8k pure profit. Not even Bill Gates could manage that. Tell me about scams...

this kinda program makes this difficult a times for hyip investors when they see this program.i wonder how this program has being able to main they are offfering for over 5 days.the program is still having paying among few hyip monitors that invest with them.

They having a paying status at monitor is just some tactics the admin is using to deceive investors.There is every possibility they would be paying the monitors and not be paying investors.guys the program's days are numbered so stay away.

nice posts, and what is your proof about that words? you can see who is the members that already get paid by admin here, http://daily-banker.com/?a=paidout, well actually i don't know how long this program will stay and keep paying people but in fact this program still paying members until now.

i do belive in monitors but not to the extent that i wouldnt be able to use my brain,this program might be paying to hyip monitors just to draw the attention of investors,looking at the ROI offered in all plans,they are so unreasonable and this will make the program to be unsustainable,though the program supports low spend but i dont feel like loosing a dime to this one

no doubt this program has been paying nvestors for the passed 10 days, i never believe the program will still be around till now.though program like this make we think it safe to invest with such program but i must warn this program is not safe,even with paying status among hyip monitors i dont see myself investing with the program,i guess i will just wish investors good luck on the program.