Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eternityshares - eternityshares.com

dorothy172

i am not admin.

eternityshares is an advertisement and traffic exchange company that provides you with an opportunity to earn 5%-20% daily in passive income .

eternityshares offer 15% referral commission on level 1 referral.

there are 2 plans to invest in eternityshares:

-20% daily for 14 days

-5% daily for 50 days

minimum investment: $10

payment processor: LR, PZ, STP

http://eternityshare...?ref=dorothy172

So far I see seven hyip monitoring site that has this site status as waiting. But that's okay as this site is a new site. Right now I'm interested in 14 days plan 20% daily earnings. Because in five days you can actually reach BEP in here and that means the next 9 days its going to be all profit if this site is going to pay for 14 days. This site has 50 days plan also and earn only 5% a day. I really don't understand who going to invest in 50 days plan if theirs 14 days plan that look good.

So far I see seven hyip monitoring site that has this site status as waiting. But that's okay as this site is a new site. Right now I'm interested in 14 days plan 20% daily earnings. Because in five days you can actually reach BEP in here and that means the next 9 days its going to be all profit if this site is going to pay for 14 days. This site has 50 days plan also and earn only 5% a day. I really don't understand who going to invest in 50 days plan if theirs 14 days plan that look good.

i have received 3 payment from this site so far. when i joined in this site is the second day the site running. then the following 3 days i also request a payout, and almost all the payout pay within 1 - 2 hours. the payout is made manually but not instantly, so maybe there is some delay on the payment, thus the monitor status it as waiting~~

This site is running for 11 days now more or less and I even see proof of payments in this thread but I'm just wondering why when I check in hyip monitoring sites most if not all has waiting status right now .I'm wondering what is the reason. And if this site is not paying then I guess its must be in not paying status or scam status but not. Its in waiting status.