Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

nativeforex - nativeforex.com

quangnam52335

I am not the admin.

Welcome to the Native Forex! Our company has over two years working in the international currency market Forex, and offers its customers a complete package for the conduct of investment business. Currently, we have reached a new level of trading business - online investments. A team of professional traders, financial analysts and competent managers allow you to get a stable and daily income, thanks to our marketing strategy. In the forex market we are working with currencies, securities and prices resources, which ensures a continual increase in your profits. The daily increase in the financial balance of our company provides us with opportunities for growth of interest on deposits - attracting more investors in our company. Now you have the opportunity to become the partner of a large company and have a stable and a daily income. We spend every minute control of our financial activities and monitor the latest changes in the economic sector in developed countries. Our trading activity will give you the opportunity to increase their money because of our large financial transactions. We are happy for you!

Beginner

0.50% Daily

Minimum $50

Maximum $299

Principal Can be withdrawn any time

Bronze

15% In Every Month

Minimum $300

Maximum $4999

Silver

18% In Every Month

Minimum $5000

Maximum $9999

Gold

20% In Every Month

Minimum $10000

Maximum $19999

Platinum

25% In Every Month

Minimum $20000

Maximum $50000

Accept: LR/PM

2% Referral commission

Join now: http://nativeforex.com

so far i cannot find any hyip monitors that monitoring them, even in their rate us page i saw GP banner but their status there is uknown, and it means they don't listed yet by GP, ROI plan of this program is quite low and they already online for 3 days, so i think it still fine

• 2 weeks later...

the program change the Investment Plans.

here for the update for Investment Plans:

0.50% Daily unlimit days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Beginner $1 - $500 0.50

Calculate your profit >>

1.8% daily 60 days

Bronze $600 - $1,200 1.80

Calculate your profit >>

2.5% daily 60 days

Silver $1,500 - $2,500 2.50

Calculate your profit >>

3% daily 60 days

Gold $3,000 - $7,000 3.00

Calculate your profit >>

5% daily 60 days

Platinum $10,000 - $50,000 5.00

At first look you will say that this site is a scam site but if you check the site status this site is paying right now. I guess its give us room to do hit and run. Although I don't know if this site is going to be good in hit and run for a longer time. Lets say a week. But at least seeing this site paying status make me hope that at least those who invest on the first day are making profit right now.

if by the new plan the program is offering i guess it even more risky to invest with program now than the initial plan.th initial plan give invest the advantage to with principal at any time but as of now the program is not giving the oppurtuinty and they are offering a plan forever,a clear sign the program might stop paying investors before they reach BEP.

I think its the time for this program to be closed because the program is on line since a long time and today i found that the site is not paying and one of the monitor have made conformed with the status as waiting so i think it is not the right place to invest now and please see the through analysis of the site before investing into an hyip because a good analysis will give you a very good safe returns .

• 4 weeks later...

I think its the time for this program to be closed because the program is on line since a long time and today i found that the site is not paying and one of the monitor have made conformed with the status as waiting so i think it is not the right place to invest now and please see the through analysis of the site before investing into an hyip because a good analysis will give you a very good safe returns .

Yes, it is correct, this site now have become scam now when almost monitors have defined that this is Not paying site and many monitors too have approved with status "Scam" for this site, although their plans is good but we too can see that seem as admin tried to scam investors when change plans as above