Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forexfuturesinv - Ffinv.biz

quangnam52335

I am not the admin.

About Us

FFINV Inc is an international private investment and management company.

It is founded for 3 years, Enough experience in the Forex and Futures investment market, trading activities and investments in various global funds helps us to provide best quality and timely services to our clients. Our Group always acts in accordance with the best managing practices to secure high yields to the people we serve.

Online Date 2012-08-01

Investment Plans:103% - 130% after 1 day,112% - 210% after 3 days,135% - 400% after 7 days and more plans.

Min Spend $10

Referral Commission 5%

Withdrawal Type Instant

Licensed Script

DDoS Protection

Accept: LR/PM/AP/STP

Join now: http://ffinv.biz

I like the script of this program but really i think the returns would only be sustainable for a while because generally looking at it,it is on the high side.so guys my major advice to every investor inhere is to do just the hit to run since it's now confirming they are paying.

Some how this site look promising. Problem is that this site is running for few days now. I really like to invest in a hyip site that is new or just a day old or even two at most but I don't have plans to invest in a hyip site that has been running for more than two days unless that hyip site is well advertise in many ptp forums. And so far I notice that theirs only one person who is posting proof of payments in here.

wow! this program is still paying invetors well i guess the admin as convince enough them,am gonna investors with the hope of make a run by tomorow.i will be do hit and run on the program.i guess it the only strategy i can apply here since the progam as being paying for more than 10 days now.

yeah this program stil paying members and also hyip monitors that monitoring them :D, aside from that thing, they have nice script and good layout, with SSL installed in their site, their plan also looks good and reasonable, with standard minimum deposit and of course they still monitoring by some hyip monitors

it is good to see your payment proves and to hear that the site is still paying,this program has been running for 23 days now yet it is still paying,redardless of the unreasonable roi it offering,the program has cycled several times and still planning to keep cycling,well it is now a bad time for investors to invest in the program

i was able to go a around and cash out on the program since i said earlier i want to do hit and run on the program before. LR started their maintainance just after i got my request and i believe investors cut up in this maintainance will be worried,well i just want you guys to know the program is still paying to other payment processors

the current situating with LR has make this program to be quite, i really dont know if the program is still paying investors because according to my research on the program,the program is having a waiting status all over hyip monitors,a good sign that all the hyip monitors invest with LR on the program.

Good to see that it is almost the 25th day the site is online with the paying status but when i see the investment plans they are offering high returns which is really unsustainable and i was just wondering that they are paying . any ways i dont think this program will last long for a long time .