Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OneAdBux - oneadbux.com

jan4ix

Now this is something new. The site opened yesterday with ~200 users now.

Quote from the admin :

In OneAdBux, 1Ad members will only need to click on one ad, which valued $0.04, actually the purpose of doing this is we spend less time :), and it is equal to the normal 4 ads ptc value.

So here comes the funny stats :

#1 ad per day for free members.

# 0.04/0.04$ (standart clicks)

#Min payout $0.05-0.10-0.50-1. (you all know what that means)

# Instant payout via Alertpay/Paypal/Liberty reserve

# 5 clicks for first payout..

Try the site, since there is only 1 ad, not much time spent.

Join OneAdBux here.

banner1.gif

I can understand their weird scheme, so here is my refback (0.02$/click) We split it :D More refback info here.

to click on one ad, which valued $0.04, actually the purpose of doing this is we spend less time :), and it is equal to the normal 4 ads ptc value.

Upgraded Memberships

2 Ads Membership = $0.035 Per Click = $0.07 Daily.

3 Ads Membership = $0.03 Per Click = $0.09 Daily.

4 Ads Membership = $ 0.03 Per Click = $0.12

They cannot have 0.05$ minimum payout via alertpay as according to their TOS the minimum is atleast 1.01$ and anyway it is easy to reach the 5 cents on this site and what we need to do is simple just try to get a good amount of downlines and also complete few sign up offers .

Just need wait 7 hours again and im able to cashout lol..because i was 5 days in here for next 7 hours :D

I think i will be first member who get paid in this site of this thread right?? because no one interest of this site and this thread still quite..i hope got payment so more discussion in here can be applied :)

@jackie :

yeah that is right we can't withdraw that amount to the AP due the AP rules..but if we use a PP or LR we can withdraw anytime we want for sure :) and how about yourself?? are you was try and register this site??

@nekdopac :

actually not must confuse about the ads my friend..because in here the timer is 80 sec..its mean 4 ads combined to be 1 ads..and the timer waiting is still like we clicking 4 ads for sure..usually in another buxhost is needed to wait 20 sec each ads right?? and have 4 ads its mean 20 x 4 = 80 sec...and in this site the ads is 80 sec...

Not different in "short" time for sure..because still must wait for long time :P

Lol im really shocked today when finishing the last ads click to request...

When im request the payment and click the request button..my balance is gone..i think i was got paid/was add to pending list..but when im see to the transaction history im not found any data about my request..

I was tell to the admin regarding this situation via Support ticket..and still wait for the answer :)

And are you know?? if we want to made a post in the forum..our post will not directly showed..but must approved by the admin..what for this is??=='

• 3 weeks later...

The thing is , my balance is high and all, but they changed policy for standart members , to be able to cashout every 30 days. I dont see the point of that if your going to pay. This can only mean after a week the site may stop paying. Im 90 % sure about that.

This site is really paying.I searched in PTC Investigation which showed that it paid them 6 times but I hate this site because If you have not at least 10 Active referrals so it is very difficult to get your first payout within 1 month.It pays me very low.For last 25 days,I have not found any $0.01 Ads.All ads are either $0.005 or $0.003.