Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oneplaninvest - Oneplaninvest.com

xetang

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

One Plan Invest LTD is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

One Plan Invest 2.1% for 72 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $25,000 2.10

All payments are made to your account Daily.

Minimum spend is $10 and there is no maximum.

You may make an additional spend as many times as you like.

All transactions are handled via Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Solidtrustpay. If you don't have an account, you need to get one.

Join here: http://oneplaninvest.com/?ref=zozo278

Starting with $10 we need to use this program. Because they just giving maximum profit, as it is just over the natural value of 2% per day. But I have a bid doubt about their stability and quality. Because they won't have enough money for take an unique template, so they took a common and non unique template.

well one planinvest is a bad hyip program, even they have quite good plan with quite low rate and many people will think they can sustain for long time, but they used nulled script and i see admin don't have any intention to make this site better, with just using the default template, but i see they are not quite popular in eyes of investors lol

Yes, your idea can be correct and may be it too is cause so that don't have any monitors invested to this site and don't have good status here although this site too have monitored about 6 days, with this status, I think that it will be risk for anyone if invest here and this site will be difficult so that can exist long if they don't have more method to promote for their site in monitors

I don't have problem with the rate but waiting for 72 days? I guess I really have low tolerance in hyip investing since I loss more than 500 dollars in hyip investing already. for me right now a hyip site is only good if I can do hit and run and can invest 1 dollar to 10 dollars only. More than that I don't think its worth it anymore. I'm happy that this site is paying good but for how long?

I don't have problem with the rate but waiting for 72 days? I guess I really have low tolerance in hyip investing since I loss more than 500 dollars in hyip investing already. for me right now a hyip site is only good if I can do hit and run and can invest 1 dollar to 10 dollars only. More than that I don't think its worth it anymore. I'm happy that this site is paying good but for how long?

I understand about what you are saying, although I don't lost many money as you but I too have lost not least money when in HYIP field, it is not surprise because high benefit will always be high risk, if we aren't careful and don't study in detail before invest, sure that we will lost money when invest here and with this site, it is same, don't have any good info although it have ran about 9 days therefore we can't invest here

based on their paidout page i only see one investors that already cashed out their money, you all can check it in here http://oneplaninvest.com/?a=paidout , even they are not quite good in my eyes but i think they have potential to be a popular hyip as long as admin don't only want to scam us, but $77 deposit for $10 cashout is bad, since they have daily plan.

based on their paidout page i only see one investors that already cashed out their money, you all can check it in here http://oneplaninvest.com/?a=paidout , even they are not quite good in my eyes but i think they have potential to be a popular hyip as long as admin don't only want to scam us, but $77 deposit for $10 cashout is bad, since they have daily plan.

I think that it is fake, you can see that it is not reasonable if list between deposit and withdraw and their plans, we can see that they only have a plans up to 72 days although it is daily plans but we should note that to have a withdraw with $10, deposit too must be some hundreds USD, but here only see that have deposit about $77. Therefore I see that it is fake and they trying to scam everyone