Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Paid4Like - Paid4Like.com

I am not admin this site @

EARN MONEY WITH :

Cplead,Digg,Facebook,Google,Linkedin,Surf,Twitter,Youtube

Promote our link and you will earn 1 coin for every unique user who clicks on your link.

For each user that signs up to Paid4Like from your Referral Link, you get 200 coins.

Bonus: Earn 20% of all your referral's earnings.

Earnings daily 0.03$-0.05$

Payout: 0.01$ with paypal

Join now: Paid4Like

banner1.gif

like to earn through social networking sites because it's a easy way to earn some money. I must work in this site if it supports other payment processor than paypal. But it only support paypal & paypal isn't available in my country so I can't be able to earn from this site.

I worked with this one and when I finished registering at the site the bonus is automatically added to my account it is 100 coins and then I tried to request for payment for me to try if this really pays their members and then I received the cash the next day. This is good site to join

I'm not attracted to see we will just get paid for the sign up of 1 cent. Its not worth my time to just earn here 3-5 cents daily. Its just like the ptc sites but they have other means to earn. I'm glad that they pay even 1 cent only but it is small amount so for sure they can pay for that.

• 3 weeks later...

I had been paid by this site:

cosmin madalin sent you $0.04 USD

Transaction ID: 7JJEEPPEERRXXC

Dear jonas beltran,

Just thought you'd like to know cosmin madalin sent you $0.04 USD.

Note from cosmin madalin:

Post Proof of payment of the forum and earn up 8$ + thousands of coins! Detalis: www.paid4like.com/forum . Post proof is required in order to receive another payment.