Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

emoneyspinner - emoneyspinner.com

I am not admin site.

Would you like to make real cash in the next few hours? Then, Your in Luck! eMoneySpinner simply pays you to promote our site to earn a constant stream of cash, day in and day out! Our innovative features for members give them flexibility and even more earning potential. We are always ready to take any advice into consideration.

How Does It Work?

All you need to do is promote your very own eMoneySpinner website just like this one and you'll get paid up to $0.30 CPM and up to 3% of your referral's ptp earnings.

You'll be provided with banner ads you can use to promote your eMoneySpinner business. You'll also learn everything you need to know to take YOUR eMoneySpinner business to next the level.

As an eMoneySpinner Free member you will earn $0.10 CPM for promoting your Primary URL and 1% of your referral's PTP earnings.

Our Gold Membership Benefits

- 2% of your Referral's PTP Earnings,

- $0.10 per thousand valid visits for your PTP efforts,

- 5% bonus of your Referral's Upgrade Purchases.

Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through PayPal and Payza

Join now: http://www.emoneyspinner.com

i think its very hard to earn from the ptp site by promoting our link because they are providing very less rate up to 0.3$ which means the rates are different for all of the countries it is repeating the strategy of adf.ly.i have posted my link in facebook but f.book does not allow these links.

i think its very hard to earn from the ptp site by promoting our link because they are providing very less rate up to 0.3$ which means the rates are different for all of the countries it is repeating the strategy of adf.ly.i have posted my link in facebook but f.book does not allow these links.

Yup your right buddy, we can`t earn here easily because if we don`t have website so it is very difficult promote their links and ads but only website is not required, you need to have that site which has a reasonalble traffic which gives you some sort of earning, only than you can earn.

• 4 weeks later...

I will not join this program since we have to post a lot of it to generate thousands impressions it might get my account on compromise on facebook and twitter not a good way to make money. And at the same time there is another thing i hate about this kind of program is you cannot promote it on traffic exchanges.

• 4 weeks later...

I will not join this program since we have to post a lot of it to generate thousands impressions it might get my account on compromise on facebook and twitter not a good way to make money. And at the same time there is another thing i hate about this kind of program is you cannot promote it on traffic exchanges.

Well this is a reality you can not earn ion traffic exchange site because it is not allowed in their policy so you need to have geniune traffic in order to earn in CPM program, it is just like Ad Publisher Program with low minimum payout.