Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

O88fund - O88fund.com

xetang

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. O88fund is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

DEPOSIT PLANS

Silver

(min.$1, max.$50,000)

35% daily for 5 days plan will start the next GMT day after your deposit between 2:00-9:00 PM GMT.

Gold

(min.$100, max.$50,000)

160% after 10 days directly to your Liberty Reserve account you invested from. You'll receive one payout at the end of investment period.

Platinum

(min.$350, max.$50,000)

255% after 16 days directly to your Liberty Reserve account you invested from. You'll receive one payout at the end of investment period.

Join here: http://o88fund.com/?ref=U9488280

Their plans is good, I hope that this site too can pay out good same as Freshfund.biz, it is first day monitored and I have decided to invest with this site with first deposit is $1, I hope that this site will pay out good as their plans have given. As below is detail about my first deposit with this site:

Date: 7/11/2012 10:00 AM

Batch: 102819196

Sent To: U6834062 (o88fund.com)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Silver : 35% daily for 5 days

35% daily for 5 days against the investment of only $1 is really amazing & bearing little or no risk. But this site only passed one day in it's business with a total number of 22 members. So hope more members will join & get paid on a regular basis from this site to make it a trusted one. I am interested to join in here but I must wait for another one month or two to see whether it's going to be a scam site or not.

the script of the site is not attractive but the plans are highly risky and profitable because in the first plan they are offering 35% profit daily for 5 days and if you calculate the profit you can find that you are getting 165% total return including capital.

well, O88fund.com is a good program, the layout and script that admin used looks unique, and with the plan they offered will make them better, i think about 2 or 3 rounds of investment this program will stay longer to paying investors, also minimum deposit that low will make more tiny investors invest here

35% daily for 5 days against the investment of only $1 is really amazing & bearing little or no risk. But this site only passed one day in it's business with a total number of 22 members. So hope more members will join & get paid on a regular basis from this site to make it a trusted one. I am interested to join in here but I must wait for another one month or two to see whether it's going to be a scam site or not.

I think that if you wait for one month or 2 months to check status of this site and decide to invest in that time, I think that it is late, even it is in status "Paying" in monitors because almost HYIP sites, it is very difficult to exist and pay out good with time that you are saying. Even it is paying in that time but it too can become scam anytime. I think that best we should invest with when it is new and too have had first payment proof here. I too have received new payment with this site a hour ago. It show that this is good paying site:

Date: 7/12/2012 7:42 AM

Batch: 102939971

From Account: U6834062 (o88fund.com)

Amount: $0.27

Memo: payment from : o88fund.com #s1o5

We can invest min here if we don't too sure about this site, I think that it is best, I too can invest more but I always trying with $1 before, if it can be and next investment, sure too is same because this site still need more time to check about status from investment of monitors. But first we still should wait for site run at least a round (5 days) to check, it will be best info if site still be paying good when we can calculate to invest continue

This is worth trying with that kind of minimum deposit but it's sustenance is not guaranteed. Investment in this programme should be done with an amount you know you can afford to loose.

yeah that is not guarantee, but at least and as you can see this program is paying program, you can check some payment proof in some forums if you want, or you can check one of the hyip monitors that monitoring them at the moment, and you can find some good status of this program.

It is correct, with HYIP, most important, it is not is reasonable plans that it is status "Paying" in monitors and payment proof from members because we too can see that very many sites that have reasonable plans, it become scam early and too have very many sites have high plans but still can pay out good in a long time as Freshfund, although Freshfund too just have problem today but it too have paid out good in 23 days

It is very nice when this is 2nd day that this site running and monitored in many monitors, although don't have many good info from monitors about status "Paying" but I too have received 2nd payment with this site after 2 days to invest here. We can see that this is good paying although monitors don't approve this status because they don't invest in monitors. As below is my 2nd payment proof:

Date: 7/13/2012 7:36 AM

Batch: 103081400

Memo: payment from : o88fund.com #s2o5

Hello, everyone, I too have received 3nd payment with site, it is 3nd day that this site running but it is very good when all 3 this days, site still paying out good and I too have receive all commission for 3 first days. It too is near end of a first round but still don't have any problem about payment, I think that everyone can note to invest here:

Date: 7/14/2012 6:45 AM

Batch: 103204282

Memo: payment from : o88fund.com #s3o5

I too have received 4th payment with this site today, it is nice when they have ran about 4 days and in all 4 this days, they paid out very good for all members. It only still about a day, this site will be end of a round and I believe that sure they too will pay out early. As below is my 4th payment proof with this site after 4 days to invest here:

Date: 7/16/2012 2:30 AM

Batch: 103375147

Memo: payment from : o88fund.com #s4o5

This site now have monitored about 6 days and it have completed first round of Plan 1 and it is nice when I too have received 5th payment and too is final for first deposit with this site. Although rate not is 175% for 5 days as their plans when I only have 135% amount after 5 days with 27% per day, but it is very nice when at least they still are paying out good and I too decide to new invest here for 2nd deposit. As below is my 5nd payment proof:

Date: 7/17/2012 12:25 AM

Batch: 103507887

Memo: payment from : o88fund.com #s5o5

Oh, now we can see that it is very nice when this site have ran about 6 days and it still paying out good until now, I'm very busy therefore can't active to post payment proof this morning, but now, I can post payment proof, it is nice when at least I too have first payment for my 2nd deposit with 27% per day. As below is my latest payment proof:

Date: 7/17/2012 11:47 PM

Batch: 103656101

Memo: payment from : o88fund.com #s1o5

It is nice when I too have received new payment today with this site, it is 7th payment until now and we too can see that site is paying out very good when it have ran about 7 days but all this 7 days, they all pay out for all members. As below is my latest proof with this site.

Date: 7/19/2012 10:26 AM

Batch: 103858539

Memo: Payment from : o88fund.com #s2o5