Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Polishedfuture - Polishedfuture.net

xetang

Polished Future is an investment company offering its services to worlwide.

We are working with many investments companies.These funds are managed by a team of Polishedfuture.net experts. Investors entrust us with their funds;we,in turn,trade them in a wide variety of investment tools-both online and offline.

INVESTMENT PLANS

Plan 1 , A simple interest plan with a minimum investment amount

of $ 1.00 to a maximum of $ 10000.00. Total duration of 5 Days. Total interest 130.00%.

Plan 2 , A simple interest plan with a minimum investment amount

of $ 10.00 to a maximum of $ 10000.00. Total duration of 10 Days. Total interest 150.00%.

Plan 3 , A simple interest plan with a minimum investment amount

of $ 10.00 to a maximum of $ 10000.00. Total duration of 15 Days. Total interest 160.00%.

Plan 4 , A simple interest plan with a minimum investment amount

of $ 10.00 to a maximum of $ 15000.00. Total duration of 30 Days. Total interest 8.00%.

Accept: LR

Join here: http://www.polishedfuture.net//index.php?refer=zozo278

total interest here too much, i must admit that. actually that can be a profitable income unless you cannot get any scamming but for normal term,this rate already too much, and i also see the script and design looks cheap, and no hyip monitors so far, it is so hard to monitoring this program

To be honest, I would invest here since it is new, but I didn't. And the reason is simple. It is because the site just looks too dodgy. The script is not nice and the colours are nasty. I know you are not meant to judge one like this, but in reality, many do. And this is the reason why I don't invest here.

the good thing is that the minimum investment is starting from 1$ and everybody can easily invest in this site.But the interest offered by them is very high because i have calculated the roi for 5 days and got result that the daily interest is 6% which is very high and is risky.

Really, I don't invest here because their shorted plans is after 5 days, I want to invest with site that paying daily when we can be easy to control status "Paying" of site, although if check monitors now, we can see that have some monitors is status "Paying" now but we too can't believe in them because must be after 5 days for a payment, it can't be paying when site monitored 2 days

but in GP i see the status of this program is paying while in the other hyip monitors that monitoring them for now is waiting, i don't know about GP, but i assume they withdraw the affiliate commision that they have from this site :D, because this site plan after 5 days not for 5 days lol

but in GP i see the status of this program is paying while in the other hyip monitors that monitoring them for now is waiting, i don't know about GP, but i assume they withdraw the affiliate commision that they have from this site :D, because this site plan after 5 days not for 5 days lol

Really, you can check monitors to see that they are investing or not because I too see that many monitors they don't invest but sometimes, they still approved status "Paying" for HYIP sites, even many monitors when only begin to invest, they don't yet receive any payment, they still approve for this status, therefore if want to invest, we must check monitors in detail, not only see their status, it will be easy to mistake