Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oil-bi - Oil-bi.com

xetang

Welcome to Oil Benefits International!

Our experts keep track of all daily events related to the oil trade.

This allows us to predict the situation of the world's stock exchanges and get significant profit.

Now our company is open for you!

Into customer accounts in Perfect Money or Liberty Reserve automatically paid from 2 to 8% of the deposit every day. In addition, the customer can make withdrawal at any time.

We will help you to become a successful and well-off person.

Investing into Oil Benefits International you can be confident in your future!

Plans:

$1 - 100 - 2% daily

$100-1000 - 4% daily

Bigger $1000 - 8% daily

Join here: http://oil-bi.com/

(Site don't yet have referrals link, I will post late when they install it)

The 2% ROI plan will attract long term investors but I would say the script and picture chosen is not so professional. and this is the first one which I have come across that had no referral commission. I wider whether this would affect monitors to list it on their site because they also earn from referral commisions

@faceless: if you look at TS posts you wil know they don't have any refferal link and he will inform us if that installed by admin, well it seems i agree with you, with the plan rate they have, this site can sustain to paying members for long time and with low deposit amount, tiny investors can invest here.

@faceless: if you look at TS posts you wil know they don't have any refferal link and he will inform us if that installed by admin, well it seems i agree with you, with the plan rate they have, this site can sustain to paying members for long time and with low deposit amount, tiny investors can invest here.

Yes, it is good site with long plan and very reasonable, only regret that until now, they still don't have program for commission for referrals therefore, I still can't post link referrals here, seem they don't want to offer commission for anyone and with this problem, I think that this site will be difficult to attract more caring from monitors

but at least i already joined here, with $2 so far that is i get my profit here even i don't withdraw them yet, it seems this site still working even i don't see any hyip monitors in their rate us page. but with that kind of rate we can reach BEP in about 52 days minus fee if we use LR.

With their plans and rate of commission, it will be very long so that you can have money here when you only invest with $2, I don't yet invest in this site because its plans is long, I don't like site that have long plans because I don't have many fund to work with them. With this site, I too hope that admin will be early to install Referrals Link here