Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fqinvest - Fqinvest.com

xetang

Forex Investments is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.We are not scammers we just want to grew yor business and enhanced your future

10% Daily for 15 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

10 Daily $20 and more 10.00

3% daily for 90 days

Silver $10 - $500 3.00

4% daily for 85 days

Golden $501 and more 4.00

Accept: LR, AP

Join here: http://fqinvest.com/?ref=zozo278

In this time, this site too have had bonus $5 for new members to join with this site and with this bonus, we only must invest more more $5 here, however before investment, we too should wait for status from monitors because this site too just launch not long, don't yet have any good info about it therefore if invest early will have many risks

minimum withdraw is $10, well this site look so annying, how can it be there is withdrawal like this, that is our money and this one is not PTC but HYIP site, also this site not look so well, i think you all can see how bad the template they used, using only default template of GC, but i don't know if they using nulled script or not.

This site is around for one week & a total number of 38 accounts that means it's still in it's testing period. All the plans are good specially the second plan which offer 3% daily for 90 days with a cost of 10 dollars. But it's often help to feel better if some payment proofs are available to see as without any payment proof whatever the site mentioned about withdraw it's really difficult to believe a site.

This site is around for one week & a total number of 38 accounts that means it's still in it's testing period. All the plans are good specially the second plan which offer 3% daily for 90 days with a cost of 10 dollars. But it's often help to feel better if some payment proofs are available to see as without any payment proof whatever the site mentioned about withdraw it's really difficult to believe a site.

you are right and I think you will agree with me that this new hyip site has some multiple plans seems profitable , but I cant guessing how many days does the admin planning to work . so we should to take care and do not invest huge amount .

15 days plan for me is a long wait already if a site is not well advertise. I visited alexa and its seems this site is not getting any more increase of activity. A clear sign that admin does not bother to promote his site. I know sometimes we need money to earn money. But what the use right? What will we going to do now? This site is a scam site if its not going to pay more than 90 days because this site longest plan is 90 days.

Oh, now, it is good when too have had a bit change about plans and invest min now, you can invest min in this site with $1 and it is a long plans, I think that it is very good when we can calculate to invest here, I too have deposited $5 before and hope that they will pay out early when I have payment proof, I too will post here. As below is detail about their new plans, it is not above plans now:

10% Daily for 15 days

Plan Amount Spent ($) Daily Profit (%)

10 Daily $10 and more 10.00

3% daily for 100 days

Plan Amount Spent ($) Daily Profit (%)

Silver $1 - $50,000 3.00

Accept: LR, PM, AP

i find something fishy with the rate us page, if you check it all you cannot click that banner, my asumption here is admin make some kind of plot or he lied to us abou that rating, and that is not good, also i see that admin lowered minimum deposit here which make me more worried about them, i suggest to be careful

Dear all friends im the admin of this site and by GOD im not scammer i realy want to run my site for forever we deals in forex trading and we invest on gold and crude oil also i bought many shares of diffrent companies of ukrain.the ratting page is not fake i added it as an image because my developer is on holidays so when he will come then he added the monitors on the right way.

right now i have more then 200 users in which 150 users are active and thy got withdrw continuosly soon i also starting my customer service phone calls and i also dont have any fake plans like 15% daily many sites have plans like these but thy soon scamers my plan 3% daily is very simple having min invest 1$ and i also made refund for every user if he did not satisfied by my system then he should put a ticket for refund then i will gave him his payment.the 10% plan is for bonus only and limited time offer by GOD you can trust me i will never be scammer thanx if any one having questions then send ticket from my website.i also made my minimum withdrw from 10$ to 4$

Thanx