Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Doublendown - Doublendown.com

xetang

With Doublendown, you have 2 options to work:

Option 1

No deposit required. Just sit back and earn cash everyday from your referrals. We actually pay you everyday your referral get paid. This means every time you login you will have made more money. The best part is no matter if its 300 days you will get paid everyday from these referrals.

Option 2

With this option you must make a deposit in to your principal balance to get paid everyday with no expire. The good news is that the principal can be withdrawn at any time you wish. The longer you keep it in the more cash you make. Checkout the calculator below.

Plan: From 1.25% - 2.75% daily in from 30 days to 90 days.

Accept: LR, AP

Join here: http://doublendown.com/new_account.php?ref=22

what? we can make an account with facebook account, i rarely see hyip site that have something like this before, well aside from that things the plan looks reasonable for me and i think that wil sustain for a long time, 1,25% per day is quite profitable rate for investors too,and good for this site.

Yes, but I think that admin too need to promote more this site in monitors or try to promote it with his self because if he can't work and wait members to do this work, it will be difficult so that site can run good even their plans is good because it will not have many investors to know about this site and monitors too only is status "Waiting" and nobody want to invest in a site that have same status