Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

VertexPay - Vertexpay.com

monitor-bb

I'm not admin

VertexPay - Vertexpay.com

Vertexpay is an Online Investment Platform that focus on Global Investment Market. We provide stable daily earnings for our members, while we work round the clock to secure and achieve our promised returns for our members. Our investment Funds are handled by Global Financial Experts for maximum growth and steady returns for your investments.

Vertexpay offer its members a secured and reliable investing environment in an online setting and are dedicated to providing our investors long term earning opportunity.

Plans :

7% Daily for 22 Days

Minimum Investment....: $20

Maximum Investment...: $20,000

12% Daily for 12Days

Minimum Investment....: $$250

Maximum Investment...: $20,000

Accept : LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney and Solidtrustpay.

High level DDoS Protection

SSL 254bit encryption

Dedicated Server

6% Ref. Commission Program

JOIN HERE

i just don't believe it but this program listed in MNO for now with paying status, it will be good if there will be a review about them in some hyip review site, but so far they are doing well in my own opinion, from the script and design this program now attract some investors yet, i don't want to claim but with the plan they offered for now, i think for 2 months. they still survive to pay us

Well the site script here is very unique, attractive and beautiful is all i can say. Though they promised SSL protection on their homepage, their is no such protection seen on their homepage. Only setback of this program i can point out is the high minimum amount of deposit which is not suitable for newbies and pro's alike.

vertex pay so far still paying , one of my friend who also veteran in hyip ask me that they are one of the good program nowadays, even they are not passed first round for now, but it seems they are doing well for now, based on my own calculation that no one reach BEP yet.

The site plan is 12 and 22 days so its really easy for a hyip site to pay for few days before its going to turn to scam and if unexpectedly that hyip site turn out to get more investors than admin anticipated he will going to try to make the site run for many more days. I'm happy that some how this site is paying good but lets see if this site will going to continue paying in few more days.