Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dullesbux - dullesbux.com

the earnings in the site are really nice we can reach the payout in just a week if we have some referrals.they are showing that the 2$ has been already paid to the members but there is no payment proof posted by someone yet.i think if they are really paying then the admin have to order members to paste payment proofs in the section or forum.

they dont have a good earnings in the site.on the other side the admin has launched a new investment contest that a member who will invest money to buy membership in this site he will get membership and will also get double 200% purchase balance in his account.i think opportunity is good and we can use that balance for advertising to get referrals.

2,221 Members 33 Members Online $21 Paid 210 Refs for Rent

I don't like this site when I read other post in this thread but I still try to check the site and I'm surprise that this site is not bad at all. Just look at the site members its already reach 2000 plus members. A bad ptc site can't get that much members and its also paying. Although its only 21 dollars I think that's okay since this site is just few weeks old only.

Well this site is another low payout site but only 0.01 cent a standard member can earn per day so though the minimum payout is only 50 cents for standard members it's take about 50 days to reach in minimum payout. If I can get my payment monthly then it will be better for me.