Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Secure.fxclusives - Secure.fxclusives.com

xetang

I'm not Admin here!

We are committed to operating responsibly in a social, environmental and economic manner. We pursue value by balancing the risk assumed with the capital required and view good governance as a vital ingredient of operating a successful business.

Our strategy is to build a long-term savings, protection and investment group by leveraging the strength of our people and capabilities around the world. We will focus, drive and optimise our business to enhance value for shareholders and customers. Key to delivering this strategy is adhering to our core values and continuing to invest in our people as we embrace the richness of cultures across the program.

PLAN 1: 1 Day

$10 - $999 105% return

$1,000 - $3,999 107% return

$4,000 - $19,999 115% return

$20,000 - $50,000 125% return

PLAN 2: 3 Days

$51 - $1,199 115% return

$1,200 - $4,999 120% return

$5,000 - $29,999 130% return

$30,000 - $70,000 200% return

PLAN 3: 7 Days

$101 - $1,499 140% return

$1,500 - $5,999 150% return

$6,000 - $34,999 170% return

$35,000 - $80,000 550% return

PLAN 4: 12 Days

$501 - $2,999 200% return

$3,000 - $6,999 225% return

$7,000 - $39,999 420% return

$40,000 - $100,000 1000% return

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://affiliate.fxclusives.com/ref/xetang

This site have monitored about a day and it too have had info about payment in some monitors, I too have decided to invest with this site today with my first deposit is $10, I hope that this site still will pay out good in many next days so that I can receive my first payment early. As below is detail about my first deposit with this site:

Date: 7/7/2012 3:37 PM

Batch: 102372868

Sent To: U7562072 (Fxclusives Ltd.)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Fxclusives Deposit by xetang

@xetang: nice too see your deposit here dude and you are right i see there are some hyip monitors that invest in this program, it will be a good place for us to monitoring them also they have threads in some big hyip forums, but when i check to their cerficate i don't see anything there.

Well i searched this program in allhyipmonitors and i found only find one hyip monitor which is still showing a waiting status for this program. i dont think this is a paying site they may be only out to scam investors.

one hyip monitor? better you check it carefully no one hyip monitor that invest in this program i never see any of them, the monitor you said above only put waiting status without make any single investment in this hyip site, i know this program will scam but i think they will paying for some days before that thing happened

one hyip monitor? better you check it carefully no one hyip monitor that invest in this program i never see any of them, the monitor you said above only put waiting status without make any single investment in this hyip site, i know this program will scam but i think they will paying for some days before that thing happened

Yes, it is sad when I too must define that this site now have become scam after paid out only a day for all members and I can't have again my fund after invested here, it is latest site with plan 105% after a day become scam. I'm sad when a monitors that invested many time under his site (Lish4HYIP) too didn't pay RCB offer for everyone, before he always pay out for me even site become scam because I too lost fund. But now it is not and I invest very many same site under him and always lost money after invested here, sure I will not ever work again with this monitors