Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

tradepaypal-tradepaypal.com

hyipgoldvnn

i'm not the admin

TradePaypal.com

TradePaypal.com is an online investment company. We accept and deal with all of the most popular payment processors being used today in the online investment industry, mainly Solid Trust Pay (STP), Liberty Reserve (LR), AlertPay (AP), PerfectMoney (PM), PayPal (PP), MoneyBookes (MB) and OKPay (OKP), Payza, Skrill, etc. We worked with numerous corporate companies. Our expert team invest funds in many markets like Forex, HYIPs, Oil and Gold, etc.., to provide constant profit.

At TradePaypal.com, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service support. We intend to be the best online paypal trading company and offer you a stress free experience. Google "trade paypal" yourself.

Are you interested in investing with our company?

Below are the different types of deposit plans we provide. We offer many options and are confident, you will find one to fit your needs.

Plan:

plan.jpg

Accept:

PP

LR

PM

STP

Join here

This program has a very low minimum deposit and very high promises for ROI. What is really interesting is that this site supports PayPal, which is very rare among HYIPs. As a matter of fact, most HYIPs only support Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money. I am considering investing with my Moneybookers account. However, I do understand that moneybookers is a strict payment processor.

• 3 weeks later...

they accepted many payment processors as payment processor to invest here,but their script is cheap one, and i see that script is nulled script. it will be bad if this program created by cheap script and their template not look so good. their profit also too high 25% for one day, and one more thing, they accepted paypal, what is going here? lol

I just had a look on the monitors of the site and i found that some of the monitors are showing as waiting and this is not a new site it is almost 23 days online and monitoring and i am dam sure that they all be showing as not paying in not more than 10 days and the script of the site is very cheap and it is used by many monitors which are scam now so i suggest to not to invest here .

I think the thread creator is paying because he/she has a hyip monitor. But we really have doubt about our payout. Because starting with $1 and 30% after a single day later is simple impossible. Another bad and too risky matter is they added PayPal as payment processor. Where PayPal is strictly prohibited due to lots of dispute and fraudulent activities.

I'm just wondering do admin of this site knows that paypal does not allow this kind of business? do you think this paypal account of this admin is verified using legit means or its using illegal acquired VCC? I'm just wondering what will going to happen to our investments in here if paypal finds out that we are investing in a site like this one. will we going to get our funds back? Or is our account in paypal be suspended or limited also?

• 2 weeks later...

is good to see this site accept paypal, but for most of the hyip, isn't they do not like to use paypal since there is too much issues to be follow up in the future. once they are not paying to their member on time, they will receive dispute from members and asking to refund from paypal, and this will make the site turn into scam.

I really don't get it. In the left side its say 150% profit in 2 days and on the right side its say 130-150% profit. So does it mean that we can earn 130% profit in two days at the minimum earnings? So if that is the case what is the use of the 150% profit in 2 days in the left side of the stats? I think its redundant already. It's better that they just going to put the 130-150% in two days. period.

No honest and paying hyip site accepts payment processors with advanced policies such as payza, paypal and moneybookers. I can only imagine what would happen when you register. You probably have to deposit manually by sending you money to accounts. I don't think this is any good.

am still not convince with this program,i think the admin of the program is palying a kinda fast game teaming up with some hyip monitors, i was thinking of getting some credible hyip monitors like goldpoll,hyipbank,hyipexplorer among other to have this program but i holdly got hold of untrust hyip monitors listing the program with paying status.i still dont trust this program.

Its funny that the site name is tradepaypal but all of the proof of payments I see in here are all in LR. lols. I guess its better this site changed its name to tradeliberty reserve rather than name this site tradepaypal since its seems paypal is not a popular processor for a hyip site. In fact paypal does not allowed to be used as a processor in a hyip site. I'm wondering why admin dare to name his site tradepaypal.

i guess maybe the admin is a newbies,thats why the admin has use a name not posible to have been used as payment processors,but the current status of the program is on waiting due to the maintainance issue going on with LR and some few monitors still have the program with paying status

• 3 weeks later...

If you can do hit and run in here then its good. Right now I also don't recommend this site but if you have guts then I guess theirs no reason why we need to worry about getting scammed in here. But make sure that if you invest in here you invest the amount that you can afford to loss. I'm just going to watch this site and hope that to know when this site going to stop paying.

• 1 month later...

So again, a program that pays a very few selected people only. I mean I saw people complaining about this program on a couple of other forums, and also a couple of monitors are now considering their status from PAYING to something else. I recommend not to invest into this program... as their PayPal will soon be banned as soon as the PayPal administration knows about them. Plus this amount of ROI as promised is sort of.. too high.

When site have accepted for payment via PP, I think that admin sure must be very trusted because he too know that any problem about payment with investors, his account will be hold therefore I think that investors can believe to invest here special when we can see that have had payment proofs is posted here, it is best points for investing