Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oi2u - Oi2u.com

xetang

Welcome to Oi2u.com!

Oi2U is offshore investment company and uniting the talented financial professionals who have long been operating in best investment markets worldwide. Our Investment Fund takes part in highly profitable trading programs in the various financial markets and is aimed to allow as much people as possible to know about this excellent investing opportunities and enable them to share the incomes generated by our investment projects having invested even a little funds. Thus, we allow practically any person around the world to become a real investor and make a step to the global financial markets.

Already now, you can consider our investment plans, choose the one you like and able to afford, and start to earn money in the most lucrative markets. Please, feel free to register your own account in our Oi2U. Investment process is easy, reliable and secure with us. Let your money work for you in the today’s most profitable market niches!

INVESTMENT PLANS:

112% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $500 104.00

Plan 2 $501 and more 112.00

145% After 5 Days

Plan 1 $20 - $500 120.00

Plan 2 $501 and more 145.00

160% After 10 Days

Plan 1 $50 - $1,000 135.00

Plan 2 $1,001 and more 160.00

180% After 20 Days

Plan 1 $100 - $1,000 150.00

Plan 2 $1,001 and more 180.00

Accept: LR

Join here: http://oi2u.com/?ref=zozo278

This site just launched & not passed a single a day yet. There are only five members in total so it's better to wait for more members come & invest in here & also withdarwal is made by some of them. Then it's safe to invest otherwise not. This site needs a lots of improvement.

I see that we can note with this site because I feel that this site too can pay out good in some days, hope that it is as my idea because very many same sites have become scam only in a short time so that very many investors and monitors have been more careful with same programs, it is reason don't have many monitors approved and invest with this site until now.

I think my major problem with the site's ROI which to me is falling a bit on the high side.Meanwhile doing the hit and run inhere wouldn't be a bad idea on confirmation that they are paying or on seeing a payment proof.

I don't think its worth a worry for this site ROI right now. As its expected for a site like this to have high ROI. This site is paying good as a short term hyip and that's what make this site important. It does not matter if its going to pay just in a week or two what matters is that this site can be good to do hit and run as a short term hyip is always a good site to do hit and run.

Yes, it is correct, although this site don't approved many in monitors and too don't have many good info about it until now but It still is paying site when too have some investors and monitors invested here and defined about this problem, some monitors too have approved "Paying" for this site until now. I hope that this site can run good and pay out long for all members

@emmanuel: i cannot say about that things so fast, beside still there is no sign of them already scam now, and if you look at some hyip monitors you will find out there are some of them that invest here, so far it still waiting and this site already online for 3 days until now but i still don't see any delay from their payment and this site still online until now

This is another program which has very high ROI plans and high interest rates. It is obvious that no such program's can guarantee such high amount of profit's in such a short period of time. Having mixed status of paying and non paying for a HYIP site is not a good news.

This site too have monitored about 5 days now but I think that it is difficult to define to invest here even they have given offers very good for deposit for members because I too checked monitors today and see that if it is good paying, almost monitors must approve "Paying" for this site now, but I don't see this status and you are correct, it is very risk for anyone to invest here