Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Offshore-Gain - offshore-gain.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

Offshore Gain

Since 2006, Offshore Gain Ltd. with having 7,000,000 USD as paid up capital run in the Market, focusing on the private clients and semi governmental companies like insurance and retirement organizations. We provide services on gathering individual investments in the Forex and Stock market. We are proud of helping thousands of satisfied clients on saving, invest and manage their desired investments.

With more than 30,000 ofline member accounts, Offshore Gain Ltd. is one of the most popular and fastest growing investment companies of the decade.

Investment Offers:

Basic

3.0%

Daily profit for 90 days

Minimum: $1

Maximum: $100,000

Standard

4.0%

Daily profit for 60 days

Minimum: $1,000

Premium

5.0%

Daily profit for 30 days

Minimum: $10,000

Accepts: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Link: http://offshore-gain.com/

This site around it's business for a long period of time so it's expected that this site not going to be a scam so early. It has long term investment period with a minimum amount to invest. I have checked the site & found many useful information & good support to it's members. Surely I will buy a position in this site.

Since the shortest plan in here is is the 30 days plan. I have some doubts if this site is going to last 30 days. Its because this site has 30 to 90 days plan but its admin does not spend time promoting his site in review hyip sites nor spend money advertising in ptp forums. This is a type of hyip site that does not have intention to pay for a month.

Sincerely to me the first thing that would be discouraging guys inhere is the duration of investment which to me is too but an advantage to that is that the ROI that they are tabling should be sustainable if proper management is in place.

duration? i think that still doesn't matter, why? because this one is long term hyip site and of course the plan rate the have must be low and stable because that is low, and this site still paying about 8 days since the first time they launched to the public and also listed in many hyip monitors.

Don't build your trust around HYIPs especially not this one. The only you get is disappointment. Some said the programme's been paying for the past 8 days; well that's good to know, but not everybody likes the plan. Someone like me. For me, the duration's not comfortable.