Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investmytrust - Investmytrust.com

xetang

Welcome to InvestMyTrust Ltd. - the pioneer of the Mutual Fund Industry in the world.

Incorporated in 2005 under Companies Act 1933. InvestMyTrust Ltd. is now a well recognized Brand, managing five Funds namely InvestMyTrust Ltd.(U) Fund, InvestMyTrust Ltd.-SEF, InvestMyTrust Ltd.-EMOF, InvestMyTrust Ltd.-GBF and InvestMyTrust Ltd.-IF.

IMT's foremost objective is to increase stakeholders' value by providing best possible returns for Individuals as well as Institutional Investors.

InvestMyTrust Ltd. believes in best practices of Corporate Governance including protection of share holders, adding value for all stakeholders and Disclosure & Transparency in its operations. InvestMyTrust Ltd. not only complies with US Securities Exchange Act of , 1934, also the US Investment Company Act of 1940 and the Code of Corporate Governance, 2002, but taking a leap forward, InvestMyTrust Ltd. plays a major role in promoting best practices of Corporate Governance, in more than 400 companies. We have nominee Directors in 115 Investee Companies, in all major sectors of the economy.

IMT 1 Hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Start $15 - $100 105.00

Go $101 - $500 110.00

IMT 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Start $150 - $500 125.00

Go $501 - $1,500 135.00

IMT 2 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Start $500 - $1,000 155.00

Go $1,001 - $10,000 175.00

Accept: LR, PM, SP

Join here: http://investmytrust.com/?ref=zozo278

the minimum deposit is little high here and especially for hourly hyip program, that is not good because mostly investors will think twice to invest their money here, especially for tiny investors like me, even the profit is not too much big just like many same kind program but still unstable for us.

Investment offer for short tem period isn't supported by me in any way. It has only one day of it's running. I have seen $ 456.73 total withdraw against $ 1,898.00 total deposit that is confusing beacuse it just started it's business yesterday. I am expecting to see some payment proof from those who got their payment from here.

this site has reached many investors in short time but I do not know why the admin of this site made the minimum deposit $15 while the plans here are just hourly plans . do you agree with me guys that this site is just ponzi short term program ? it will be scam within few days so take care guys and do not invest big amounts .

This is good paying site, it have monitored about 7 days and pay out for all members until now, I too have received new payment with this site today, it is nice when see that their plans is high but they still are paying site. Almost monitors approved for this site with status "Paying" and as below is my latest payment proof with this site:

Date: 7/17/2012 8:38 AM

Batch: 103554943

From Account: U0596689 (InvestMyTrust Ltd.)

Amount: $5.50

Memo: Withdraw to Zozo278 from InvestMyTrust Ltd.

I too have received 2nd payment with this site today, it is nice when see that they still are paying, I hope that this site can run long so that almost investors can believe to invest here. They still are paying good and my latest payment proof show clearly about this problem:

Date: 7/18/2012 1:49 PM

Batch: 103741884

Amount: $5.68

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from InvestMyTrust Ltd.

Today, I too have received new payment with this site, it is nice when they are paying out very fast and my latest payment only about 1 hour after ask to pay out. Although don't have many good info about this site in monitors, special is about status but we can see that this status is not exactly when I'm received payment daily here. As below is my latest payment proof:

Date: 7/19/2012 1:26 PM

Batch: 103881854

Amount: $6.37

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from InvestMyTrust Ltd.

I can't believe that this one had been running for 18 days now with the high roi that it offers. Even though it is an hourly hyip which do not last for a week. Well, firstly the Admin must have prepared very well to run this one because it's very obvious to me that he spent somuch money for the site to be the way it is now. Still i don't believe to this one because, i don't think it will stay upto 30 days online. I will be watching it though, but will not spent a cent there as it seems very risky.

I think that now, this site have stopped to pay out because my payment asked 2 days ago but still don't see that they pay out, it too is not surprise because their plans is very high about rate, they can't exist long with this rate and stopping to pay out for me, it too is not surprise. Anyways, it too is nice when I too have had some payments here

Finally i found the ratings page at the bottom of the home page but after clicking on that page i found that the site is refreshing and again showing the home page so i think something is wrong about this program . i think this site may be a scam program because by seeing is fake statics it seems like that . have a look on it it is funny :P

Finally i found the ratings page at the bottom of the home page but after clicking on that page i found that the site is refreshing and again showing the home page so i think something is wrong about this program . i think this site may be a scam program because by seeing is fake statics it seems like that . have a look on it it is funny :P

Oh, you are wrong, really it is not fake because they still stopped not long ago after paid out good for its members in more 2 weeks here, I think that they can exist long because their rate is high and not surprise when this site have stopped to payout after 16 days running good. I think that if they have new sites, sure they will calculate again their plans