Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

surfcityptc - surfcityptc.com

ma7aa3d

1 year subscription and also they have 6 cents earning here that is quite nice for me but the minimum payout is too high and for myself cannot reach that amount just in 2 months and i don't know if this site will pay me later or not in 2 months, so i will skip this one, but so far i don't see anyone get paid

the referral is 50% of our click but i think rate for our ad clicking is very low it should be up to 1 cent because 90 percent of the ptc site provides 1 cent for clicking an ad.the other thing is that we should be careful while in this site because the admin is not showing its details which means there is really something wrong.

the rates are very low but the earnings which they have provided to their members are high.but these earnings cannot help us in reaching payout because its too high and we have to click for approximately 5 months and i dont think this site will stay more than 1 month.