Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxbill - buxbill.com

ma7aa3d

actually the rate here is fine and with the number of ads we get here everyday, will make us gained more earning from this site :D. but still minimum payout in this site still too high. based on my own calculation to earn here we need 58 days to reach cashout and it is not over because they applied manual payment so maybe it takes more than 58 days

the earnings are very high here in this site i think if they constantly provide these earnings daily then it is possible that we can reach the minimum in two months. i have some referrals who loved to click on ptc site.i hope i will reach the minimum in a month by their help.i hope to get paid.

i think it will be better for us if we work as a standard or premium member because 99% risks involved in paid to click sites that it will go scam.people lost too much money in ptc in purchasing memberships for the sake of earning good money but have not get any payment when they request payout.i think i think its better to use them for advertising.