Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Amanah - amanah.co

I'm not admin.

New Project: Amanah

468x60.gif

Start Jul 3, 2012

Plans:

6.5% - 7.5% daily for 20 days (principal included)

min deposit - $15

20120703102222.png

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server

-SSL - RapidSSL CA, GeoTrust, Inc.

-Referral commission: up to 5%

-License GC

-Instant Withdraw

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

amanah.co - Licensed

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

I think this is the first day of the program to be online and in the just first day itself the admin of the program have added many monitors to the site and many of them are showing the status of paying well the interest rates are also very attractive for me but only think i dont like is the minimum deposit is $15 here and as well the time period of investment is very high i mean 20 days

This site has a waiting status on most of the monitors which was posted on its webpage. Judging from the running days i guess its still a bit too early to declare anything but since the rate and ROI plans offered here are stable so i guess its safe to say that investing in here would be worth the risk.

the name of this program looks similiar for my ears :D, well i must admit the script and design of amanah.co is great and looks professional i am sure admin must be spend a lot of bucks for it, and they have SSL protection, i only have little doubt with the high rate plan, but it seems more like middle term invesment for me.

Sincerely the first major encouragement from the site is the fact that the admin has spent much in implementing SSL script and protection from DDOS.moreso making the ROI moderate that is making it a daily return of just 1.5% daily for 20 days is encouraging.i just hope investors would be seeing a paying status at monitors before investing.

today i check their status in some hyip monitors and i find out this program listed in goldpoll with waiting status, and there are other 3 hyip monitors that monitoring them for now, 2 of them already get paid by them, but let us see what will this program performance tomorrow, but i am glad today i can see few payment proof