Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

total-profit-total-profit.com

hyipgoldvnn

im not the admin

total-profit.com

Here at total-profit.com, our primary focus is the full satisfaction of our members. We have spent lots of time and effort in developing a solid business plan that will allow members from all over the world to profit from our investment strategies.

We will and always will provide excellent service and support to our clients and continue to remain profitable and competitive in the ever growing investment world. At total-profit.com, we care about our members and offer guaranteed success.

Please have a review on our program and please click here to register your own account.

We offer you very simple investment opportunities with our group of the professional analysts. We do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income,based on the real investment from the real market. The most important aspect of investments, which range from low, medium to high returns are based on the fact that investment is always guaranteed.

Plan

859209076314d9aba83eca43c50abd54_46816806.dfdsd.jpg

Ref 10%

Accept: LR , PM

Join here

for the first time i am seeing the program which is offering one minute promotion but well no will be taking risk in investing in such program and i do know about others but i will not take risk in investing in this program and more over the site is online since more than 5 days but till now no monitor is added to the site so i will not join in this program .

for the first time i am seeing the program which is offering one minute promotion but well no will be taking risk in investing in such program and i do know about others but i will not take risk in investing in this program and more over the site is online since more than 5 days but till now no monitor is added to the site so i will not join in this program .

How can you say that no monitor is not monitoring this site when the thread starter is itself a monitor and has already received a payment from them. Although its true that the plans offered on this program is very unstable and unsustainable no matter from what viewpoint you look at it. The minimum amount of investment offered here isn't very low also which is not a good news for many investors.

You have received a payment to your account U1924127:

Date: 2012-10-07 18:09:20

Batch: 102738737

From Account: U6754086

Amount: $0.40

Memo: Withdraw to hyipgold.org from TOTAL PROFIT

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U1924127:

Date: 2012-10-07 18:09:16

Batch: 102738725

Amount: $0.40

Thank you.

Date: 2012-17-07 17:00:20

Batch: 103621070

Amount: $0.80

Thank you.

Date: 2012-17-07 16:59:41

Batch: 103620970

Amount: $0.60

Thank you.

A minute return of investment? This one is an open ponzi. And i have tried all this kind of hourly hyips, i will say that they are Monitor's hyip, because whenever it exist you will be seeing mostly monitor's payment proofs. If an other individual tries it now, that should be the end o3 your bucks. Well, for me the roi is too high and site looks very cheap to me, so even though i have seen many proofs here or payment statu on Monitors, i still don't advise for this type, especially the newbies to hyip world.

• 3 weeks later...

Date: 2012-07-08 16:10:36

Batch: 106318026

Amount: $1.20

Thank you.

Date: 2012-07-08 16:10:51

Batch: 106318078

Amount: $0.80

Thank you

Sometimes we just need to take a risk in order to make profit in here. I know sometimes we have hard time accepting that we need to take risk in order to make some profits. For example I do believe that forex trading is a key in earning right now. But as long I don't invest and take that risk I will never going to earn in forex. the same thing in hyip investing. I know its very risky but if you don't take risk you will never going to earn.