Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

share-bux - share-bux.com

ma7aa3d

the total maximum ads which we can click are only 5 and from these ads we are able to earn only 1 cent daily.the payout is definitely low but to reach this payout we must need to click for 50 days only because of the limit of the maximum ads.i think this condition should be changed.

i think the admin has put the ball in the pocket of upgraded members because standard members have the low minimum payout but they are unable to cash out money before making 100 clicks.it will take 20 days which is a very big period.upgraded members can earn money here because they need 0 clicks for payout.

Maximum you can earn in here is just 4 dollars. More than that you need to upgrade. But that's okay. You can use your earnings to upgrade but that's if this site going to last longer. I don't think its worth it to invest in here at all. For me its a waste of time clicking in this site because I'm sure this site will not going to last anyway. I feel that its not worth it at all.