Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

1invest.co - 1invest.co.uk

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

1invest.co.uk is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

BRONZE - 2.4% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $0 - $100 2.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2.30

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 2.40

SILVER - 100 days 3.4% daily

Plan 1 $10 - $100 3.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 3.30

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 3.40

GOLD - 220 days deposit

Plan 1 $10 - $100 7.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 8.30

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 9.40

Join here: http://1invest.co.uk/?ref=zozo278

The script of the site is way too common,poor and ugly.secondly they are listing GP to be on their radar but it is an error when i tried accessing if they are been monitored but really the ROI is totally reasonable but yet a paying status before investing is much more adviceable.

I really hate this script hyip sites and till now i have come across many of the hyip sites and i am sure that all the program are no more online now all are made into scam programs and have you observed this script hyip sites will dont have a monitors page and i am sure that you will loos your money if you invest here in this program so better beware of this program .

You can be correct, only have some monitors have approved for this site now and too don't have any monitors approved for this site in status "Paying" and this site's plan of this site too is paying out with daily, if it is paying good, sure it must have good info from monitors when this site have ran about 3 days but don't have any good info from monitor until this time. it will be very risk fund for all investors

what a cheap script they have, and is admin don't have too much fund to change the template? or this one is nulled script?, aside from that thing i must admit from the ROI plan that admin show to us, that is totally good ROI plan and also profitable. i think many investors will like it