Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Orangegains - Orangegains.com

xetang

I'm not Admin here!

Hello and welcome to our investment program OrangeGains.com! Have you ever wanted to earn a living easily without spending much time? Get a stable income, and then only spend the money for your hobbies? Then you have came to the right place, because by investing with us, you'll receive a regular income and modern investment solutions.

There are several investment plans you can choose from to suit your needs. There's nothing you are required to do - just place an investment with us and after the end of deposit term you withdraw your interest instantly! We also provide you with a guarantee that your money is in safe hands and we strive to deliver on our promises.

We provide not only a steady return with high interest, but also any kind of financial support. Our company values its customers as we grow with you. Do not forget that the more you invest, the more bonuses and various benefits you receive. A huge number of shares and bonuses await you in our company. After several weeks of working with us you will feel that it was not mistake to choose us for your investment partner. And this is the right step to start with. We have many customers who already trust us. Join OrangeGains.com and earn with us!.

8.8% Hourly For 12 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $50,000 8.80

11.7% Hourly For 9 Hours

Plan 1 $15 - $50,000 11.70

17.5% Hourly For 6 Hours

Plan 1 $20 - $50,000 17.50

35% Hourly For 3 Hours

Plan 1 $25 - $50,000 35.00

104% after 1 Hour

Plan 1 $30 - $50,000 104.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://orangegains.com/?ref=zozo278

I really appreciate the script and design in this program, like he's running for a long time adding to this a ddos and ssl protection, extremely great for such an hour ROI rate. Indeed it offers 10% refferal commision. mainly 10 investors invested 100$ in this program, i'm sure that it will pay in the first day.

I really appreciate the script and design in this program, like he's running for a long time adding to this a ddos and ssl protection, extremely great for such an hour ROI rate. Indeed it offers 10% refferal commision. mainly 10 investors invested 100$ in this program, i'm sure that it will pay in the first day.

Yes, it is correct, I too think same as you, scrip is very nice and very professional, if it is plans daily, I think that will have more investors to invest here but regret, it is hourly plans therefore, I think that this site too will not pay out long although we can see that many monitors approved "Paying" now, but it just launch, it can't define in this time in all

The script to me isn't the problem inhere because the ROI only to me is totally discouraging since it is majorly high.i just hope guys wouldn't be falling into their trap because to me it wouldn't be lasting no matter what investing experts they got.

well it is an hourly program and i have just seen that the Program is online since 2 days with the status of paying since 2 days i think we can hot a stone in this program and run away since we cant say when an hourly program will be scam and it may stop paying its members at any time so its better we invest here once and after getting money we leave this program .

Yes, I too agree with your idea, although this site is paying until now but it have ran and monitored about 3 days and nobody can define how long this site can pay out? With hourly site, It can't pay out long and any site too can become scam anytime. This site too is same, it can be paying but we can't define about all and min $10 for deposit, I think that it too is not small for a site paying hourly

Yes, I think that your idea is correct but not is 2 days that now, it is 3 days and site still paying until now, how long I don't sure that site can run in? however with site's design of site, sure that they will have to invest very many to build this site therefore sure they still will pay out in some next days because sure they don't want to lost all investors that they having in this time. Have had more $7000 deposit and $1000 withdrawal here, it too is not bad

i think the script looks similiar like many hyip did before, but the only difference is the template :D, that is quite different and for me looks nice even the ROI plan that offered by admin here is not stable enough and for long term invesment, but until now this site doing well with their performance.

I think that now, this site is not still safe for fund of investors if continue to invest here because this site have monitored about 4 days and it is paid out very good before but it is paying out with hourly plan therefore when it have ran too long with said time, I think that if invest fund in this time, it will be very risk for fund of everyone and I believe that this site can stop payment in anytime

This script is exactly the same as orange finance. They both were launched on te same day and both sites have similar names. I am fairly convinced that the two sites are owned by the same person although I have no real evidence.

I guess this admin if indeed they are owned by the same admin like oranges. lols. I guess we see that this site is a short term hyip site both in plan and in its paying capability. I don't think this site will going to last more than two days if ever this site is going to be paying. Just look at the site plan its in hourly and its not getting enough investors to make this site a paying hyip for long.

I just check monitors and see that although this site still approving in almost monitors with status "Paying" but I checked with payment proof and payment list, latest payment of this site is July, 6th and almost is July 5th. therefore I think that now, this site have stopped payout for everyone and if anyone invest money in this time, it will be very risk for their fund. However, it is still nice when this site have paid out good in many days

the hourly programs became so many . this is another hourly program started recently and it have some good features but the main problem here is that these kinds of hourly programs which gives high ROI within few hours are turns to scam very fast , so I will not invest big money . in my opinion the investements here will be at high risk