Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ambucks - Ambucks.net

xetang

I'm not Admin here!

Hello and welcome to Ambucks.net. During this year, we saw that the industry was going deep down. Quality of programs became really low one after another, and programs became lasting for a shorter and shorter period of time. Of course, the collapse of the big programs affected this industry very hard, and all these added up to a financial crisis in this industry, and made this industry what it is today. But with Ambucks.net, we hope to improve this situation, by offering a secure way to earn profits, and we are sure that with your support, we can achieve this goal. Ambucks.net is easy to use and very profitable. Our program is a perfect solution for investors who are seeking for a quick, but safe way to make residual earnings on the Internet without worrying about the typical instability of investment projects. Ambucks.net is a well planned program, and when it comes to investments, we want to make it easy for you to find just the right product to fit your needs. We offer a range of investment options, so you can choose the one that's right for you. And because we have experience in providing investment opportunities, you can be sure that whichever you choose, your money is in expert hands. You can start with as low as $10, and you may deposit as many times as you wish. So dont miss your chance.

Plans:

30% daily for 5 days: $5 - $100

35% daily for 10 days: $51 - $1000

45% daily for 20 days: $151 - $10000

Min: $5

Accept: LR

Join here: http://ambucks.net/?ref=xetang

Firstly i think i like the minimum deposit of the site which is set at just $5.secondly the ROI to me should be sustainable for a long time if proper management is applied.i just hope the admin would be adding one or two quality monitors to make the program much more interesting.

Firstly i think i like the minimum deposit of the site which is set at just $5.secondly the ROI to me should be sustainable for a long time if proper management is applied.i just hope the admin would be adding one or two quality monitors to make the program much more interesting.

You can check monitors now, this site too have approved in very many monitors and you too can see payment proof from them, as my idea, it is good when this site begin to run about 2 day but it paying out daily as their plans and monitors received 30% from their fund, I think that with it is good, I believe that this site can run good in some rounds and then I don't sure

I see that this program had an unprofessional script and design, by checking the hyip monitors, i found only 2 hyip monitors showing a paying statut while another 6 are showing a waiting statut. indeed we don't see payment proof from members nor the investors investment in this program.

I see that this program had an unprofessional script and design, by checking the hyip monitors, i found only 2 hyip monitors showing a paying statut while another 6 are showing a waiting statut. indeed we don't see payment proof from members nor the investors investment in this program.

Oh, I understand what are you saying, however, if you check monitors, you can see that "Paying" status is reasonable with time that this site running and all monitors "Paying" (3 monitors) is monitors invested here and they too show clearly about paying rate of this site is 30% with 2 days running here. If you want to see payment proof, I think that you should go to that monitors, you will see all

• 2 weeks later...

the script of the site is just fine.If you take a look on plan 1 in which the interest offered by them is 30% daily for 5 days you will find that the total return will be 150% which means they are giving 10% interest per day which is too high and unreasonable.so i think the site is not safe.

Although only have 3 monitors have approved "Paying" for this site to this time but I think that it is good when this is monitors invested with this site and have had 2 monitors have been paid out more 100% their fund, it show that this is paying site although don't have many monitors approve now but with time site running, I think that it is very good

Although only have 3 monitors have approved "Paying" for this site to this time but I think that it is good when this is monitors invested with this site and have had 2 monitors have been paid out more 100% their fund, it show that this is paying site although don't have many monitors approve now but with time site running, I think that it is very good

no , the site has more than 7 monitors , not only 3 . I think the admin has added more monitors and I see that it is positive step . the site becamse good to invest now . the plans are very profitable .

no , the site has more than 7 monitors , not only 3 . I think the admin has added more monitors and I see that it is positive step . the site becamse good to invest now . the plans are very profitable .

yeah they have more than 7 hyip monitors but that still not make any single change that ambucks still one of the good hyip program that still paying. i still find some payment proof of them, i think it will be make them legit in the eyes of some investors now, actually their plan seems high and i think cannot sustain more than 2 weeks, but i see now they have been online about more than one week.

Almost all of the monitors on this program has given it a us card declaring its status as of paying for now. The plans are a little bit on the higher side so i doubt this program wuld really be sustainable. People who apply the hit and run strategy here might be able profit here for the time being.

Though we can get start with $5 or more but I do not support their policy. Because 50% of net profit after 5 days later, mean simple risky for us. I think we need to skip this program else we may loss all. Secondly their title name also very useless and worse.

It is late now when we want to invest here because this site have ran about 15 days and as my idea from checking monitors we shouldn't invest in this site, because seem as it have stopped pay out when some monitors have show problem about about payment from this site, latest payment is July, 22th from a monitor but now, it have stopped pay out when this monitor too have approved with this status