Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Summer-surprise - Summer-surprise.com

If you came to earn here money - you are the good boy and we will make friends! If you don't like design - GTFO! If you know that it is a pyramid - you are the good boy and we will make friends. If you think that we invest in support of United Russia Party or still somewhere - GTFO! Happy Investing !

21% Daily for 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Starter $5 - $1,000 21.00

10% Daily for 20 days

BagVell $10 - $1,000 10.00

103% for 1 day

Extasy $10 - $100 103.00

All payments are made to your account Daily.

All transactions are handled via LibertyReserve and Perfect Money.

Join here: http://summer-surprise.com/?ref=zozo278

only one hyip monitor that listed the for now and so far still waiting so i think we need to wait until there are some good sign and then invest there, i see admin have bad script here the only thing that make difference is the header that admin modified aside from that thing it just like goldcoder script and this one is nulled.

Oh, until now, have had very many monitors approved for this site, and they too have invested a bit many here, I think that tomorrow, we can see more new info about this site when it will run about a day here, anyways too is good, it is not too high as many other same HYIP site, I only hope that this site will pay out good when we too will have chance to invest here

Oh, I just check monitors and see that seem this site have had problem when it only begin to run about 2 days here, with this case, it is bad for investors when they invested here, too many new HYIP site with same plans have become scam in this time when it only run about some day. With this status, we too should more careful in investing with new sites that have plans is same

Sincerely i have never given the program any chance of surviving because the returns they are even tabling are basically unsustainable and unreasonable.guys it would be much more adviceable if we give the program a red light because their chances of surviving is low.

well once have a look in the monitors page and you will get know that this program is not paying and all the monitors are showing that this program not paying any more so its better you look into the monitors page before you invest in such program and also i can say that this cheap script programs will be scam very soon .