Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Star-income - Star-income.co.cc

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

BEST INVESTMENT SITE is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

105% AFTER 3 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Instant $5 - $100 104.00

Instant $10 - $1,000 105.00

200% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

150% $10 - $100 6.25

200% $101 - $1,000 8.33

250% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $100 110.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 200.00

1.5% DAILY FOR MONITORING

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 1.50

Join here: http://star-income.co.cc/?ref=zozo278

i have some problem with this site when i want to access them my antivirus blocked this site and i cannot access them for now, well i think this program cannot stay longer and for sure they will scam sooner i think for the first or second round this program will paying investors but for more than that i cannot guarantee it

Yes, I too think as you because this site is paying with hourly plans, it will be difficult to exist long here, however, I think that it too can pay out in some days here, this site monitored about 2 days and too have some monitors approved in status "Paying" with this site, it is best proof for my idea

A program running on a free hosting then offering an unsustainable and an unreasonble plan signals one thing and that's the fact that they are only here to deceive investors.guys i think it would be much more better if you all stay away from such a program.