Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Purehyip - Purehyip.com

I'm not Admin here!

Purehyip has been run by genext-monitor.com Finally we launch the honest hyip program to give a lesson to scammers & give a chance to investors you can fully trust. all monitors are also invited to invest in this honest program give us the chance to prove ourselves & gain pure profit thanks

6% daily for 30 days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 6.00

4% daily for 60 days

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 4.00

5% daily for 40 days

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 5.00

All payments are made to your account Daily.

Minimum spend is US$10 and there is no maximum.

You may make additional spend as many times as you like.

All transactions are handled via LibertyReserve. If you don't have an account, you need to get one

Join here: http://purehyip.com/?ref=zozo278

This program has very good and reasonable rates with a pretty decent amount of minimum investment to get started. The monitors listed on its page that have monitored it for atleast 1 day has declared it as a paying site so we can be rest assured that this is legit for the time being.

Sincerely i think the program being a midterm program is the first encouraging thing about the site.Moreso the ROI to me should be sustainable.i just hope the admin of the site would keep paying since payment proofs already started surfacing.

good ROI plan it is profitable for investors and also stable for this site, but unfortunately this program don't have good script that is common or even the cheap one, and they also don't have SSL and DDOS to protect this site and i don't see any hyip that monitoring them for now