Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxproject - buxproject.com

ma7aa3d

thats really a strange thing i found about this site that the currently there is only one ad available for click for all memberships.the rate of click for the ELITE and ULTIMATE members are 0.0125 and 0.015$ but in earning area there are only one ad from which both are earning (0.1$ for elite)(0.2$ for ultimate).thats really a strange thing.

well the admin had made some changes in his site.The good step applied by its admin is that the payout minimum is now zero but unfortunately we are unable to withdraw it because days registered for payout are 30 it means we can cash out our money now after 30 days.

yeah but not too much i only see some header that change by admin, and i like it. well this site is good and they have 3 payment processors : Payza, Paypal, and Liberty Reserve, one thing that make me surprise is ads for upgraded members that can be reached about 100 ads

Well the latest news is that the admin has launched the new hyip site named as fivepercentdaily.com.the plans are really good here but the suspicious thing is that it is 5 days old,they have already got 100$ deposit but no payout has been made yet in these days.