Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Playinv - Playinv.com

i am not admin

Link : http://playinv.com

Welcome to our website Playinv.com Our Company is engaged in the investment increase your money.

That it, if you urgently need a large sum of money, or you decide to consistently make money online, our site is for you. Our company has many experts who are constantly monitoring the rise and fall of shares in other companies and exchange rates.

playinv.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

PLANS:

Plan 1

Daily : 11%

Days : 14

Min : $20

Max : No Limit

Profit : 154%

Plan 2

Daily : 10%

Days : 15

Min : $15

Profit : 150%

Plan 3

Daily : 9%

Days : 16

Min : $10

Profit : 144%

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://playinv.com

First of all I do not like their flashy design. Though it's really very good but it never site with a hyip. where it seems like a video stream site. I think they need to bring some soft and corporate looking template. Second and vital matter is their plan - it is very very difficult to afford this huge return like 54% after 14 days later.

I think the design of the site is so over and i didn't like that script of the site it is really not so good looking and coming to the investment plans 9% daily for 16 days is really good and here in this plan the minimum deposit is only $10 and more over i have seen that the site is added to many good rating monitors all are showing the status as paying .

@chintu: are you sure that this site script and design so over? i know for some investors with slow internet connection wil have problem accessing with them but that looks good, i mean the script and rarely hyip site use that kind of script, also this program already paid a lot of money to all investors and many payment proof in some forums you can check