Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neohits - neohits.com

ma7aa3d

i like their design which is too new and their payout is too low and i was thinking that we can reach it easily but when joined this site i found only 0.009$ earnings in the ptc section and only 0.0001 in the ptr section and no paid sign up offers available there now i think i should wait for some days to see some changes here.

the script is too good but the fact is that only the script is not enough we need only earning here which the site does not have i have visit this site and found only one member online there.i think its not a good sign for the site.they have to do some changes immediately.

the script of the site is really nice but they only have 229 members yet. i found only one member there who was online thats me.the members are not working in it because this site is looks like aurora ptc site but there is nothing available like aurora because they dont have any signup offer yet and stills only 0.008$ earnings available here.

I don't believe that the minimum payout is only 60 cents which I noticed in this site. Such minimum payout is often shown in the homepage of any ptc site but after getting registered the truth will reveal but the minimum payout will increase like $3, $4 minimum payout etc. Also I am not hearing anything good about this site but if it's a paying site & the minimum payout amount is true then of course I will join.

If a ptc site does not reach 10,000 members their no way that site will be stable and will able to get real advertisers. If you notice those buxhost sites all of the ads that you click are just common ads that is interlink with other ptc sites also. Usually the same buxhost script that is owned by the same admin. Meaning what admin does is that he open many ptc sites to get many members.