Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Yamafunds - Yamafunds.com

i am not admin

Link : http://yamafunds.com

plans_bg.png

YamaFunds.Com is absolutely secure and fully automated High Yield Investment Program! We are able to pay our investors for as many years as they choose to remain with us. Our company employs several professional trader groups based in United States, Europe and Asia and this enables us to invest into different Markets around the world. Short term and intraday trading orders are our speciality. Our people place hundreds of trading orders every business day and company receives stable hourly profit from these activities. Our team is focused on attaining consistent returns on our client's investments. This is done through having a strategic and balanced plan for all capitals.

PLANS:

Up to 114% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $150 110.00

Plan 2 $151 - $1,500 112.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $50,000 114.00

Calculate your profit >>

Up to 148% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $150 136.00

Plan 2 $151 - $1,500 142.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $50,000 148.00

Accept : LR, PM, AP

Link : http://yamafunds.com

since this site launched today i see there is not any payment or payment proof that peeps talk but the peope now make some investment here as i see in one of mu friend syndicate, he already make investment here, but it seems with the plan that admin offered now i think they cannot stay longer

What god is a site is the admin can't even properly install the script. This kind of thing lacks so much professionalism that i don't know what to say. If things stay like this i doubt this program could actually find some investors in here and the site would go down pretty soon.

As some monitor are telling that they are paying so we need to sign up under their ref. link. Because in this tough business it is very difficult to give us 10% profit with $1 of tiny investment. So be careful about our future planning. Another best matter is we can use Payza also - so it must process some real cash payment. According to me their 5% of ref. commission is the best plan.

I might try to invest in here only $2 and see if things will be doing good in here as I can see monitors telling that the program is paying so I will give it a try since investment minimum is not that high. Good for small investors like me.

I might try to invest in here only $2 and see if things will be doing good in here as I can see monitors telling that the program is paying so I will give it a try since investment minimum is not that high. Good for small investors like me.

investing only 2$ can be profitable here in just 114% ROI which become 2.28$ after one day, offering a payza payment processor a good which let the program become more serious.

Investing a big sum like 50$ or higher could be profitable.

I think the investment plan which is 148% after 3 days seems to be good and giving good ROI well i think the program is online since more than 8 days online with the status of paying from all the monitors . and good thing we can talk about this program is its minimum deposit is only $1 so i think we will not be loosing much if we invest that amount so i will try this program .