Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stable-forex - Stable-forex.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://stable-forex.com

banner468.gif

Stable-Forex.com, a private investment club found in February, 2008 by an experienced and professional management group, provides investment products and service all over the world. After years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment platform on 2012. As a specialty manager, we\'ve adopted a comprehensive approach that delivers tailored investment programs aimed carrying out all direct investment operations for its own benefit and the benefit of our clients. Global Financial Expert gives you flexibility along with a disciplined approach to investment so that we meet our goal of generating risk-adjusted along with high rates of return.

PLANS:

1.0% Daily For 15 Days Min/Max Deposit : $10/$499 No Minimum Withdraw. Principal Returned.

1.4% Daily For 30 Days Min/Max Deposit : $500/$4999 No Minimum Withdraw. Principal Returned.

2.0% Daily For 45 Days Min/Max Deposit : $5000/$9999 No Minimum Withdraw. Principal Returned.

2.8% Daily For 60 Days Min/Max Deposit : $10,000/No Max No Minimum Withdraw. Principal Returned.

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://stable-forex.com

Wrongly configured SSL encryption on this program can cause us to jeopardise our information on this site. The plans on this program on the other hand looked a bit on the stable and alot more sustainable side which is a bit contrast to the protection on this site.

I'm in dilemma right now. In the site plan alone I notice that its only one plan that is attractive or affordable. the 10 dollars minimum plan. the next plan is already 500 dollars minimum. So in short I know that other plans is not worth it anymore. I'm happy that this site has many hyip monitoring sites and I'm hoping that this site will going to last longer. But I don't want to take risk in here.