Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InvYourDream - Invyourdream.com

i am not admin

Link : http://invyourdream.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Invest Your Dream High Yield Investment Programm is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

PLANS:

1 day deposit - 105%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Normal Plan $10 - $4,000 5.00

Calculate your profit >>

5 days deposit - 125% or 150%

Normal Plan $10 - $4,000 5.00

Highest Plan $4,001 - $150,000 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

15 days deposit - 180% or 280%

Normal Plan $10 - $4,000 5.40

Highest Plan $4,001 - $150,000 12.00

Calculate your profit >>

30 days deposit 270% or 450%

Normal Plan $10 - $4,000 5.65

Highest Plan $4,001 - $150,000 15.00

Calculate your profit >>

45 days deposit 370% or 910%

Normal Plan $10 - $4,000 6.00

Highest Plan $4,001 - $150,000 18.00

Calculate your profit >>

Unlimited days. The contribution of frozen (!)

Forex Plan $100 - $100,000 10.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://invyourdream.com

5% ROI just for one day, it seems many typical short term hyip program but for me i cannot invest here, even they are still new and still worthy for members to invest but minimum payout is quite high for many little investors like me. well so far i don't see any claim from monitors or investors that invest here so it is better to wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news is that the site is running over a week. So we should expect some profit for more days or another complete week. If we are able to find out some more profit then it should be helpful for us. Because 5% is the best figure for gain faster. Also some monitors made them legit by adding paying status. So we may use this program for a while.

It is almost 9 days the site is online with the status of paying from all the monitors which are added to that site and also i have looked into the investment plans and i really like all the investment plans they are likely to be good and the admin can pay that returns since they are reasonable for the admin and the investors well lets hope that this program will live online for a long time .