Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxwin - buxwin.com

ma7aa3d

i am definitely sure that members will not work here because the main reason i found is that the days registered for payout are 30 not only for the standard members but also for the upgraded members which means if we want to get payout then we have to stay active in this site.

the rates are fine here but i think it is very hard to reach the minimum payout because the earnings available are only 2 cents which a member who does not have any referral will reach the minimum payout in 100 days.i believe before reaching the payout the site would be closed.

with the earning that we can get in this site per day i think we need more than 100 days to reach it, and that is bad for us here because we don't know when this site will scam us here, so that is why until more than week like this , no one still get paid by them

have you all checked the full details of this site what it is written in it.Look the DAYS REGISTERED For Payout which is 30 which means any member who already reach the payout he will only be paid after working for 30 days in it.No matter how many referrals he have.