Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dollar-zone - Dollar-zone.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.dollar-zone.com

We are happy to meet you on the DOLLAR ZONE! Our web resource is specialized in money investments, who does not dream of earning money without putting maximum efforts for it? Our website gives you a brilliant opportunity to fill your purses while you may have rest or travel somewhere for holidays. Your cooperation with our company will become a real highlight of your everyday life. Each client gets access to our creatively different way of earning money, using our methods you will not need to wake up early in the morning and go to work in the overcrowded buses. The online investments with our website will give you a chance to move to a new wealth level. The main principles of our company is simplicity, personal approach and availability for each client. Our clean reputation is made of good references and professionals who analyze daily changes of the global market. It is time for you to join our large and growing team

PLANS:

Plan 1:127% after 1 day ( INSTANT PAYMENT)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Normal 1 $3 - $2,500 104.00

Normal 2 $2,501 - $5,000 115.00

Normal 3 $50,001 - $10,000 127.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan 2:180% after 2 days ( INSTANT PAYMENT)

Normal 4 $10 - $5,000 112.00

Normal 5 $5,001 - $10,000 180.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan 3:780% after 7 days ( INSTANT PAYMENT)

Normal 6 $20 - $5,000 145.00

Normal 7 $5,001 - $1,000 780.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan 4:1890% after 15 day ( INSTANT PAYMENT)

Normal 8 $30 - $5,000 180.00

Normal 9 $5,001 - $10,000 1890.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan 5:2850% after 30 days ( INSTANT PAYMENT)

Normal 10 $50 - $5,000 250.00

Normal 11 $5,001 - $10,000 2850.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan 6:10000% after 60 days ( INSTANT PAYMENT

Supper $200 - $10,000 10000.00

Accept : LR

Link : http://www.dollar-zone.com

This program has very high ROI plans and we can know that this sort of programs are very much unstable and unsustainable. More over even though it has been running for 1 whole day and according to its 1 day plan there should have been a payment but when we take a look the statistics we can see that there isn't any sort of payment done till now. I suggest not to invest in this program as it is too fishy here.

based on the statistic that dollar-zone have, it stated that they already paid more than $180 to all investors. and that is a good thing for me, even like that i see they laso listed only in one hyip monitor lol, and that is hyiponline with $200 investment and so far this porgram still paying members even with high rate they have.

• 2 weeks later...

There are too many programs with 3% per day scheme. But I do not believe that they really paying. Because if they paid us then anyone should make active thread on their hyip forums. But still we are unable to find out any active posts. They never came for make any stable business. Because they 15 days to 60 days plans are simple imaginary.

The return on investment is really very high in all of the plans and i really don't belief that they can pay such high returns and there are many programs which are offering such high returns but at what extent they are paying to all the investors well this program seems to be in that category only i think . i dont think they will pay such amount .

Lots of plan available to choose but high ROI is a matter of confusion about it's stability. Their copyright year mentioned is 2013 which is strange to see. I have seen some forums linked to it & 24/7 customer support but most of the time the online service provider is on offline.There is also a countdown about next payment but whether the members are actually paid or not is the main thing to see.