Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Capitalinvestgroup - Capitalinvestgroup.net

i am not admin

Link : https://capitalinvestgroup.net

468.gif

CapitalInvestGroup.com is an investment program aimed to ordinary people. We decided to create the most favorable conditions for the investment, to give opportunity to the common man to achieve financial peace. Our company consists of a team of professional traders who work successfully in the investment industry for over 10 years. During this period, thousands of people achieve financial peace of mind, and they have achieved recognition and respect among the citizens of many countries. Our investments in the Forex market reach high rates of return. It's all thanks to our proven and strategies being developed through the years.

PLANS:

1750% after 30 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $50,000 1750.00

9750% after 60 days

Plan 1 $10 - $50,000 9750.00

120% after 1 day

Plan 1 $10 - $2,999 105.00

Plan 2 $3,000 - $50,000 120.00

170% after 3 days

Plan 1 $10 - $2,999 116.00

Plan 2 $3,000 - $50,000 170.00

250% after 6 days

Plan 1 $10 - $2,999 136.00

Plan 2 $3,000 - $50,000 250.00

680% after 15 days

Plan 1 $10 - $2,999 200.00

Plan 2 $3,000 - $50,000 680.0o

Accept : LR, PM

Link : https://capitalinvestgroup.net

It's unbelievable how much high ROI plans this program has offered to its investors and is still paying. Though they don't have any monitors attached on their homepage i am pretty sure they are paying for now taking a look at the statistics in the homepage. The site script and design is also pretty well managed with SSL protection added.

Sincerely if we were to be going by the statistics they got at the site i think most of us would just be deceived that they are paying.I think the best way to know if they are paying or not would be through a payment proof or a paying status at monitors.

20% just for one day wow that is too much, but i think with this site have for now they will paying for some days but not like many short term hyip program. maybe shorter than that because of that totally high rate, but this site have SSL security protection here so i think that is their only plus thing

I share the same sentiments about this program. Although i am fairly new in HYIP i think it doesn't take experience to point out that the ROI they are promising is very very high and unrealistic. I haven't visited the site but given the economic situation right now globally i don't think it is possible to provide that much profit and still make profit for themselves.

<p> </p>

<div>payment RCB</div>

<div> </div>

<div> </div>

<div>Date 06/26/2012 05:41</div>

<div>Batch 100957977<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span></div>

<div>From Account U0471542 (CapitalInves...)</div>

<div>Amount<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span> + $0.30</div>

<div>Memo Withdraw to start from CapitalInvestGroup.net The best investment offer in industry</div>

<div> </div>

<p> </p>

<div>payment</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Date 06/26/2012 07:51</div>

<div>Batch<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span> 100971897<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span></div>

<div>From Account U0471542 (CapitalInves...)</div>

<div>Amount<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span> + $0.50</div>

<div>Memo Withdraw to start from CapitalInvestGroup.net The best investment offer in industry</div>

The return is definitely extraordinary ugh for a short term. Almost as risky as a hourly, but it does compensate for the fact the minimum needed is 10 dollars so the amount deposited is higher than usual. I think it would be too late for any new investor now, but old investors should keep going using their profit only to invest until it goes scam

i just realized that HYIP.com also make invesment and monitoring this program for now, but i see the status of this program there is waiting, but in some hyip monitors the status already paying so i think they are still doing well until now and i don't find any complain yet about the payment.

<p> </p>

<div>payment RCB</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Date 06/26/2012 16:37</div>

<div>Batch 101037639<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span></div>

<div>From Account <span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span> U0471542 (CapitalInves...)</div>

<div>Amount<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span> + $0.63</div>

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see a paying program. On one hand we can see some popular monitor who are telling that they are paying on the other hand we can see some payout proofs here in this thread. So we need to utilize this opportunity for gain faster money. Hopefully we may get some assure profit and some commission from them.

I think that this site too have had problem already because when I check monitors and see that this site approved with very many not good info , not have any monitors approved for this site in status "Paying" now and latest payout have been June, 27th in monitors, I think that this site is scam site, it is trying to scam everyone here. All payment proof in this thread from a member and I think that he is trying to scam everyone. If invest with this site sure, we will lost money