Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WebieMoneyDoubler - webiemoneydoubler.co.cc

Im not admin

WEBIE MONEY DOUBLER is the most amazing website where you can double your money just in a few days.We have launched this website to provide you all a platform to double your money.You can invest as low as $3 which can be easily affordable by anyone.Turn your $3 into $6.

IMPORTANT :-

Your shares will mature when 3 shares of the same value are purchased, that means when you buy a $3 share and after you 3 more people buy the same value share then you will be cycled instantly.

Share Values:-

1. $1 share - You will have to pay $1.4

2. $3 share - You will have to pay $4.10

3. $5 share - You will have to pay $6.45

At present we are introducing the following shares only.Hope we build it up in future.

KEEP INVESTING AND DOUBLE YOUR MONEY NOW ! READ THE

NOTE:- PLEASE READ "BUY SHARES" PAGE CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN THERE AFTER YOU HAVE PURCHASED A SHARE.

Im first in the $5 line, FRESH LINES !!

http://webiemoneydoubler.co.cc

• 4 weeks later...

Good to see there is payment proof post here. its make others convince if this is paying program because I actually doubt with this program because use free domain .co.cc. but I guess its no problem as far as they are truly paying. the good thing is the site completed with forum support and I found many more payment proof posted.

• 4 weeks later...

Good but im not seeing payment proof from different members which makes me think that it is not safe to invest in this one. And another drawback as far as i know is them using a free domain and hosting. They could have invested some bucks before launching their program.

• 1 month later...

I don't know any thing about this cycler,since i haven't seen nor remember anything about them.I think i better avoid this cycler that is using a free domain,since it's suppose to be a place where money is cycle,and it's to be hosted on a paid domain,i don't like the look of it at all.

well, they also have a shout box where members are active messaging their opinions on the program,

being a new site, there might not be so many members for now,

but as the share costs start from as low as a $1, I guess everyone who can afford a $1 investment and

interested in doubling it in these kind of matrices definitely take part in as well.

Well every other money cycler start with 1dollar also. They are new so the have to prove their salt before one will want to put their money into it.

As long as they have where members can say their opinion it is good and encouraging for us to know the inside out of it all.