Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxchief - buxchief.com

well they have four membership types but currently standard memberships are available for earning and upgraded members have nothing to earn.i think its very important for them to add earnings of the upgraded members.without upgraded members all of the ptc site are incomplete and think how a admin will pay his members when he dont have any investor or money.

4 ads a day to click and earn 4 cents. In 10 days we get 40 cents. In 20 days we get 80 cents. In 30 days we get 1 dollar. I guess this only shows that this site is paying good and paying right after 30 days or a month. Because if we reach one month and request payments and did not get paid then we know this site is a scam site.

it is the sister site of chiefbux which is already rejected by its members for any having any kind of ad.it also has 5-years subscription i dont know why admin is spending so much money on registration of new sites.i think he needs to improve his sites instead of adding new sites in his list.

i think we dont need to upgrade in this site because the earnings of the all kinds of members are same as well as their minimum payouts.they still have only 450 members i saw some members who are working on this site only by the hope that they will get paid by them i will work on it whenever i saw payment proof of it.