Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

3PlanFund - 3planfund.com

I'm not admin.

Are you looking for high interest returns and stable profit from your investments? We can offer an investment program with various investment portfolios of any value. Our investment service of the highest quality will meet all your expectations from online investments. Now online asset management is very easy and suitable for investors of any level. 3planfund.com is a private investment and wealth management company that allows international participation of individual or group a like. Our service provides highly lucrative return on investment along with a complete account privacy, top level online security, an efficient account management and 24/7 fully dedicated support team. Our company financial portfolio is backed-up by an active pool of realized profits from various high-yield assets that we hold around the globe. We continually researching and developing, We add new and reliable investment opportunities from time to time giving investor up to date money making opportunity.

Plan:

7% Daily For 20Days Profit 140% min: $10

8% Daily For 20Days Profit 160% min: $25

9% Daily For 20Days Profit 180% min $50

Accept: LR

Referral Commission: 5%

JOIN HERE!

A ROI of 2% daily for the minimum deposit to me should be sustainable for a long duration of time if proper management is in place.i just hope the admin of the site would be adding one or two quality monitors to make investors show interest.

A ROI of 2% daily for the minimum deposit to me should be sustainable for a long duration of time if proper management is in place.i just hope the admin of the site would be adding one or two quality monitors to make investors show interest.

even in the site they said have comodo ssl security but this program don't have it, i already check and find nothing, well aside from that thing, the script they have is quite good and this program also new :D, with the monitors that they have now i predict this program can pay members for some days :D

i see this program already paid 2 hyip monitors so far, and i see some investors also get paid based on their statistic. and it seems they are doing well for now, it seems just like what i said before now this program doing well and it gain more popularity, even not too much payment proof i see.

The problem with the same maturity time to all plans is that the risk is the same regardless of the plan that you invest in. Unlike if theirs 5 days, 10 days, 15 days and so on time of plan. In which if you invest on 5 days plan the risk is much lesser compare to 10 days plan and so on. But still 3planfunds will always be a hyip site that we can invest and take risk and hope that we get paid.

i really dont think this program will get much support from investors,the program really dont look like a program that will last long.i can tell he program will only pay investors for few days and they will stop paying investors, i will just advice investors to stay away from this program but better still invest what they think they can afford to loss in the program decided to pay investors it first circle.