Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

geotargetedclickbux - geotargetedclickbux.com

ma7aa3d

the rates are normal but if we take a look on other details you will find that the minimum payout is 4$ and clicks needed for payout are also 100 which takes too many days already.i dont know how many ads are available for us to click daily because this time the site is under maintenance and i think its not a good sign for us.

well i found some changes which have been made by its admin,now the click rate is 0.01$ and referral click rate has been reduced to 0.002.the good news is that the the admin has decrease the minimum payout to 1$ no i think the site is much better now we should start work on it.

Again they have changed the conditions now the minimum payout for all of the members are 0$.the clicks need for the payout are 65 members if we have premium membership.but there is also a problem that the admin is saying he does not have enough funds in his payment processors except money bookers (Skrill) he is requesting his members to use it.i dont think members will use it.

Again they have changed the conditions now the minimum payout for all of the members are 0$.the clicks need for the payout are 65 members if we have premium membership.but there is also a problem that the admin is saying he does not have enough funds in his payment processors except money bookers (Skrill) he is requesting his members to use it.i dont think members will use it.

From 4 dollars minimum to zero now? that's good. Now lets wait if theirs proof of payments coming up. I guess theirs many already who reaches at least more than 20 cents in here and since the site has now zero minimum as you say then. I'm sure they can try to request payments now and hope that they will going to get paid. Lets just hope that its true.

• 1 month later...