Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxhovis1 - buxhovis1.com

ma7aa3d

i think this site has a same admin of buxhovis.com because the admin of that site was saying that we are moving to the new server only because the script of that site was too low.Now they came to the buxhost with same conditions.i think they will definitely attract members here.i hope they will remain paying their members and never being scam.

i am not working on it because my balance has been returned to my account in the site.i checked the site's upgraded page and found that they have changed the minimum to 1$.it is not a good step they have to pay pending payments to members then they need to change that payout.

i think this site has a same admin of buxhovis.com because the admin of that site was saying that we are moving to the new server only because the script of that site was too low.Now they came to the buxhost with same conditions.i think they will definitely attract members here.i hope they will remain paying their members and never being scam.

the admin has made a very big very mistake for changing the payout of 0$ to 2$ for the standard members on the second day.he also set investment on all other privileges and the investment option is placed at the end of the page which not so many people can see.i think mistake has put the site near to its closing.

i am not working on it because my balance has been returned to my account in the site.i checked the site's upgraded page and found that they have changed the minimum to 1$.it is not a good step they have to pay pending payments to members then they need to change that payout.

All cheap buxhost script right now is doing that. Don't get fooled anymore. I have joined a like of this site for the last three months now and joined like 15 ptc site already and all turn out to be a scam site. But it does not mean I will going to stop joining ptc sites. I still going to join but I will only goint to choose those ptc site that I think will going to last long.

well good to see that the admin of the program is offering $2 for the new members into there purchase balance when they register into the site and i have seen that there are some 44 payments maid last month but this month not even a single payment has being maid so i suspect that weather this program pays or not .