Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cesbux - cesbux.com

ma7aa3d

thats really surprising the referral click rate is much higher that our click rates its opposite from all other ptc sites.otherwise i have joined this site but currently there is nothing available to earn because the advertisement page is totally vanished and there is no ads available this time.

Rate is just too low for me. Time is most important to me. that's why I prefer to spend more time in ptp than in ptc. The reason is that ptp is more a paying type site than ptc. Lets face is 80% of new ptp sites turn out to be a paying ptp. While 95% of ptc turn out to be non paying ptc after two months. So the odds alone already say that I can earn more in ptp.

they have 699 member but none of them paid by them yet.its only due to poor strategy applied by the admin who add Alertpay as a payment processors and make 0.5 as low minimum payout however he knows that the minimum transaction in alert-pay starts from 1$.